**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Did a quick scan and didn't see anything on it...

But with the removal of beginner are the exclusive 2* heroes gone forever?

Also, what about us who do beginner for Marvel Insider points? Is this going to be adjusted accordingly?

@Kabam Miike
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike will the difficulty be between 6.1-6.2 or 6.2-6.3?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

We should give tha Kabam overlords a break here, this will be the first month for this brand new content, I'll wait till I've done It (or at least atempt to) to judge it, I was expecting something a little bit better, but I wasn't expecting the bump to uncollected rewards, and i was really surprised/exited about the 4* objective.
    Then again, if this is a Variant level difficulty but whit much worse rewards then the community will have all the rights to be mad.
    I'm hopeful tough ;)

And what have they done lately to deserve the befit of the doubt?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

Hi everybody,

I messed up and didn't realize that I had left 37,200 Tier 2 Alpha Fragments off of the rewards list, and this entire time I thought we were talking about the same amount, but you guys have only been talking about the Completion rewards.

I hope that helps a little, and again, I am so sorry for dragging this out. I should have checked that again as soon as you guys mentioned it. Some of you even said 10k, and I glossed right over it.

That’s was all I’m like to make it great I’m was not expected more that a full but 10k was very low :-). Hav a great Monday
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Hi everybody,

I messed up and didn't realize that I had left 37,200 Tier 2 Alpha Fragments off of the rewards list, and this entire time I thought we were talking about the same amount, but you guys have only been talking about the Completion rewards.

I hope that helps a little, and again, I am so sorry for dragging this out. I should have checked that again as soon as you guys mentioned it. Some of you even said 10k, and I glossed right over it.

You mean you scurried back to someone’s office and frantically got them to add something in to try and appease the masses? There’s no credibility left for you people
    that's possible, but I doubt that happened. I was wondering why there were no t2a exploration rewards, but I thought that was intentional so newer players would only have to complete and not explore for some of the rank up resources
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Hi everybody,

that's definitely better, but I would have thought it would give quite a bit more than UC. I'm ok with this(obviously would want more but game balance) and I'm sure there's a reason
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★

MattMan said:

Hi everybody,

You mean you scurried back to someone’s office and frantically got them to add something in to try and appease the masses? There’s no credibility left for you people
    that's possible, but I doubt that happened. I was wondering why there were no t2a exploration rewards, but I thought that was intentional so newer players would only have to complete and not explore for some of the rank up resources
    It’s their MO. Proven time and time again. Do the bare minimum possible, when the community tells them it’s not good enough...add a bit more in a pathetic attempt to look better.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    The rewards are quite ok. The amount of t5cc is decent. I probably won't be able to do the special objective for the extra 10% t5cc, but for more developed rosters that should be ok. It's a bit hypocritical that we can't use 4* for act 6 content but it's ok to use 4* for cavalier difficulty, but whatever.

The amount of t2a after the correction is ok as well. With master (I'm assuming that still has 5* shards), UC, and cav, the 5* shard amount is quite good. The amount of t5b, gold, units (finally), other stuff is quite a decent amount. My only issue is with the 6* shards. UC+cav difficulty together should guarantee a 6* champion. 10k 6* shards from monthly EQ alone is not a lot to ask for and it is quite reasonable. Most people that will be exploring cav difficulty will have very developed rosters and will mostly be interested in 6* champions. So being able to open a 6* every month is not unreasonable.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111

Hi everybody,

Dormammu I've come to bargain.
    Lol

Now pls make it 2 t2a
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    For the monthly event I would like 7500 6 star shards total and the 10% t5cc to be a selector.
    For the monthly side event with the additionally 10% t5cc, I don't like the idea of using my four stars at all. That is only because of the resources it takes away from 5 star rankups. That is all. Overall it is a lot better but will likely age horribly in the next 6 months to a year from now.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I think the main issue here is there is still a huge disconnect between what Kabam thinks is good vs what players think is good.

From the CCP vids that are out, it doesn't seem that Kabam ran anything past them, and if they did, then Kabam didn't listen.

All those blogs talking about things will get better, listening to the community and all that was what, just a distraction?

Nobody is saying Cav players should get 5 6*s a month, but, it should be more than what is listed, at 5K 6* shards is rubbish, and at minimum should be closer to 9K 6* shards from the main event.

For Uncollected people, they should have at least 1 5* a month, if not more since the Act 6 5*+ only gate is still there, and if RNG isn't with you, you will NEVER get the champs you need to be a Cav.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

I think the main issue here is there is still a huge disconnect between what Kabam thinks is good vs what players think is good.

From the CCP vids that are out, it doesn't seem that Kabam ran anything past them, and if they did, then Kabam didn't listen.

All those blogs talking about things will get better, listening to the community and all that was what, just a distraction?

Nobody is saying Cav players should get 5 6*s a month, but, it should be more than what is listed, at 5K 6* shards is rubbish, and at minimum should be closer to 9K 6* shards from the main event.

For Uncollected people, they should have at least 1 5* a month, if not more since the Act 6 5*+ only gate is still there, and if RNG isn't with you, you will NEVER get the champs you need to be a Cav.

Exactly. The disconnect is real and never improves
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    It’s rewards achievable monthly.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Meh it’s more than what I was getting for monthly quests. I’ll judge it more so after I try out their difficulty.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    You are saying that u buffed the rewards for uc difficulty but I don't see any difference between new and old one especially in terms of shards
    And cavalier difficulty rewards should be good especially those 6 star shards and atleast 25% of a t5cc and if it can be a selector then it will gonna helps us alot
    And there should be a rank 4-5 gem to rank up 5 star more fast
    Although rewards sucks for both uc and cavalier difficulty