**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel/ synergy with Magneto (House of X)

MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
So with Magneto's new pre-fight ability, Archangel will now be able to inflict passive stuns. However, he got originally nerfed because he was able to do this, and it was a problem for alliance wars. Is Kabam going to change this ability that will make Archangel very OP?

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Well I mean now the game has evolved so much that there are so many abilities and nodes that you need a lot more than a passive stun to counter everything in existence.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It only applies to stun debuffs from the parry mastery
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

True but still doesn't change the fact that parry heavy is still an important part of playing AA and now he can bypass debuff immune again but this time on parries rather than neurotoxin expiry.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Savage said:

True but still doesn't change the fact that parry heavy is still an important part of playing AA and now he can bypass debuff immune again but this time on parries rather than neurotoxin expiry.
    Doesn't matter. On debuff immune he's useless since he can't bleed or poison the opponent.

He'll just be a bit better on actual stun immune nodes and you have to hope the opponent can be bled and poisoned or else he's useless.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 311 ★★
    Yeah, iirc he could never neurotoxin debuff immune because he always needs to land debuffs (even on the sp3, they just instantly convert). The big was the stun bypassing stun immune, which passive stuns shouldn’t do.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Archangel will never be too OP since he's useless against bleed immune characters. I dont mind them making AA more and more powerful because he will always be limited by hard counters. That and I have him and he rampages through paths like nothing