**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, it is really odd they don't clarify what their plans are for the last day. There have been other events that have spilled over when new content is out, we just want to know what the last Herald will be.

• I think Kabam should make all the quests available on Tuesday so people can still choose which one they can do.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I feel like the end of this event was an oversight. Should have either continued letting the quest cycle for one more week after the last favor dropped or put all quests into the last day. As is unless different then communicated no matter what you have to run the final day at least once regardless of what you want.

Liked it otherwise but think we deserved an answer on this days ago.
  • SwjacxSwjacx Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike can you please explain why I beat the herald difficulty boss every time and yet I don't have enough points to get the last cavalier objective?

kabam support said "As per mechanics, if you defeated a boss Herald Difficulty once, it will not automatically add the points in the Cavalier: Kneel Before Me Objective. The first attempt in defeating the boss will unlock this special objective, and I would like to inform you that the second time you will defeat the boss, a point will be added accordingly."
    This doesn't answer my question, which is: I didn't mess up a single run, so how come I am not getting full rewards from the cavalier objective?
    Somebody told me it's because you must claim the reward otherwise you will not get credit for completing the next herald boss, but I find it to be absurd if that is case.

• Ccezary01Ccezary01 Posts: 3
    How many days herald difficulty event will be available? I saw that in topic info is date 2nd of Sptember, i wanna spend rest of entrys to use them on event with vision arcus.
  • Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    I’m also waiting for confirmation from kabam.

Doesn’t seem likely that cosmic will run. Says September 2, that means the one that starts on Tuesday into Wednesday will be the final one.

😔, I save my world things for every Wednesday
  • ReileyReiley Posts: 2
    Can we please get every quest on the last day please @Kabam Miike
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Kabam Boo said:

1 Favour grants you access to 1 Difficulty, so if you save up your daily Favours, you can definitely do more than 1 Difficulty in a day.

Hope this information helps! We hope you're enjoying the event!

Curious, is Kabam gonna simply extend the Galactus quests 1 more Week/Round or open ALL on last day/tuesday tmrw? Many allies saved favors for a specific day/class bc their roster/champs are best for 1 class over others. Example, if best vs Cosmic (Aarkus Boss) last Wed, they'd still have 5 favors where other class/days could be very difficult,..costing items/units for a well done Side Quest. Thx for quickly replying to our posts.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Any information would be helpful. Better getting some fragments than wasting the herald s favours while waiting for the shards. Please!
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Any word if we get one more tomorrow?
  • Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    It might be easier for them to not respond and the event just end tomorrow morning. Most will forget about it and that’s what they’re counting on.
    They will respond shortly. I think.
    Thebg_J said:

It might be easier for them to not respond and the event just end tomorrow morning. Most will forget about it and that’s what they’re counting on.

• SwjacxSwjacx Posts: 15
    Swjacx said:

@Kabam Miike can you please explain why I beat the herald difficulty boss every time and yet I don't have enough points to get the last cavalier objective?

kabam support said "As per mechanics, if you defeated a boss Herald Difficulty once, it will not automatically add the points in the Cavalier: Kneel Before Me Objective. The first attempt in defeating the boss will unlock this special objective, and I would like to inform you that the second time you will defeat the boss, a point will be added accordingly."
    This doesn't answer my question, which is: I didn't mess up a single run, so how come I am not getting full rewards from the cavalier objective?
    Somebody told me it's because you must claim the reward otherwise you will not get credit for completing the next herald boss, but I find it to be absurd if that is case.

Hey @Kabam Miike thanks for answering the other guys question and ignoring mine completely. Can you explain why cavalier objectives won't let you get credit for the next one until after you've claimed the one already completed?

Considering it's out of 4, it's absurd that you can't just roll through the event you have to stop and claim the reward (you won't get credit towards 2/4 until you've completed 1/4 and claimed the reward for some ridiculous reason). It seems like a poorly designed reward system IMO and I am directly suggesting to you and your team that this should be changed. Please.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Boo
  • Ccezary01Ccezary01 Posts: 3

Hey all,

Sorry for the late reply, but like every other event, this ends at 10am PT tomorrow. There will not be another one tomorrow.

So today at 10 herald of galactus wil be finnished, right? Event with vision arcus as a boss won't be available?
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162

I feel like there should be an additional week of class rotation once this event is officially “over.”

Perfect! But It's Kabam!
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Anybody knows what would happen for those unused planets/favors?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    DariusYi said:

Anybody knows what would happen for those unused planets/favors?

they go in your stash or disappear. you should expect nothing for them. best to use the 1 or 2 you might have.
  • SolJaR12SolJaR12 Posts: 6
    It looks like I missed out on the last favour in the calendar and a few of my alliance members thought so too?
    On the last day when I thought would be getting it I chose to 'view calendars' when the other rewards popped up and it showed the 'He Hungers' calendar with the last day greyed out and when clicked on that day it reckons I missed it?!

• SolJaR12 said:

It looks like I missed out on the last favour in the calendar and a few of my alliance members thought so too?
    On the last day when I thought would be getting it I chose to 'view calendars' when the other rewards popped up and it showed the 'He Hungers' calendar with the last day greyed out and when clicked on that day it reckons I missed it?!

You must not have updated your game early enough back before this whole event started a month ago. Or maybe missed some day inbetween, but I’m guessing it is from not updating soon enough.

Last claimable “ticket/favor” was on the evening BEFORE the last full day of the event (not the evening during the final 24 hrs day that had already started)
    edited September 2020
    No one got one today. It was only 28 days