**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Champ Buff - Hulk or Juggernaut??

Which comic book monster deserves to be buffed to the level of fear they deserve?
Hulk for a gamma upgrade?
Juggeryes, or Juggernaut?
Someone else??

Next Champ Buff - Hulk or Juggernaut?? 171 votes

Hulk OG
21%
Lightburn22Hort4Crosswolf1NojokejaymBluestoneHendrossRyGokuBrokenTheLegend27GildenlowKDSuperFlash10Denzel116DankedaBugmat78EtjamaTMNT0080NotadruglordorplugTripleBCaino1023Ganesh10a 36 votes
Juggernaut
51%
BigPoppaCBONERyandoomDrZolaAgentOfSHIELDPlayer1994TensioHeraldofNoneAjisdopeTerranameplasJim0172LibralonixImranMasterduxSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverT_O_Double27Moot4LifepseudosaneDrDeadpool 88 votes
Other (specify)
27%
RaganatorFrostySungjYoMovesSiddhantKwatraSyndicatedTheHoodedDormammuShrimpRScopeotoe987Bwest289Maldroit2RemeliMaxGamingHonaway_23Dr_Z01dberggfan_13SleipnirrodAwsomeplayer09MazraSPIDER_MAN 47 votes

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
    Juggs is a good candidate, as are Groot, IP, OGIM, KK, Iron Fist and Howard. Notable others include Falcon, Karnak, Drax and Venompool.

Dr. Zola
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Mitriax said:

Jugg has already been buffed once ...

oh wow really? wouldn't have guessed.. he must have been traaaaash before
    Before while awakened, he didn't have his unstoppable EVERYTIME you hit a special. That was a huge difference maker but I agree there could be more tweaking to the character.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
    Seeing as I have Juggs and hate reverse controls.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    buff my boi cyclops. or diablo
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Hulk OG
    Could you imagine if OG Hulk came out in 2020? he will be most immunities AKA Thing. But he came out in their first year thats why he is sooo lame and only have poison immunities and some basic abilities.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    War_Bird said:

Mitriax said:

Spider-Gwen was buffed twice.
    Juggernaut was "buffed" at least 3 or 4 times in the past. It was a time where he was being changed on every update
  • gfan_13gfan_13 Posts: 18
    Other (specify)
    Moonknight, Black Panther, Groot, Daredevils, Iron Fist, Rhino. Champs that don’t have other, meta counterparts of the same type i.e Classic Spider-Man and Sparky
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Juggernaut
    Rhino, moonnight, falcon, jugg all need buff
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Other (specify)
    Go into your champs & filter 5*,
    then scroll through and count who you think needs work to become useful in current meta, I counted 63
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Caino1023 said:

Mitriax said:

oh wow really? wouldn't have guessed.. he must have been traaaaash before
    Before while awakened, he didn't have his unstoppable EVERYTIME you hit a special. That was a huge difference maker but I agree there could be more tweaking to the character.
    As a matter of fact rhino was buffed to his unstoppable chance at unlockable charge used to not be a thing
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Hulk OG
    Would love to see Mr. Sinister get a bit more offensive power maybe through a synergy too.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Other (specify)
    Groot's definitely bottom of the pile for me (seriously, wtf is that sp2), followed by karnak and iron fist. I'd put falcon there too but he's already getting a buff. Also the many bad iron man forms, except I'd rather most of those got snapped than buffed because they're unnecessary as well as useless. People always say stuff like juggs and rhino but at least they can be annoying on AW defense, even if they're only really there for diversity reasons, which gives them more use than any of the others I said.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    Groot and Iron Fist.
  • Other (specify)
    Not that I’m biased, but Venompool needs some love. As it stands I think Cosmic is by far the weakest class right now, certainly when you consider 6* R3 candidates. If you’re not making prestige moves then after CG and CMM the standard of champion drops off a cliff. Venom would be my 3rd choice, and with a little bit of alcohol in my system maybe, just maybe, VtD but other than that?

I’d like Venompool or Groot to get some love.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Other (specify)
    I want it to be iron patriot, but the skill class needs some attention. Buff kingpin or the daredevils, since they aren't very good at all.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Hulk doesn’t need a buff he is already a god
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Other (specify)
    Iron fist needs a buff way more
  • MazraMazra Posts: 60
    Other (specify)
    Superior iron man. He is exactly the same as ironman, but cosmic. He has a completely different liquid metal suit and is a villain. They could do a lot of cool things with him. They could buff Ironman and superior iron at the same time like magneto.