**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY REMOVE 6* SHARDS FROM UC COMPLETION KABAM?!

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Beginner difficulty gone, 6* shards from completion of UC difficulty also gone.

Some of us don't want to do the same quest 50 times each month Kabam ffs, its boring and repetitive beating the same bosses over and over.
Give me back my damn completion rewards!!

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Where is info on this?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Jaded said:

The amount hasn’t changed, just when you get them. If you’re complaining because you are unable to complete uncollected event quest to 100% explored than that’s your goal.

If you can’t 100% it then...keep trying.
    This is how people progress. Hit a wall, figure out how to move the wall, proceed past the wall.

I’ve got 20 champs at 5/65 or 6-star 2/35. It sucks that I have to run 30 paths to get 6-star shards from uncollected EQ. It also sucks that I now only get 1500 5-star shards for clearing the first 6 paths instead of 2500. Getting an extra 2/3 of a t2a and eventually some units doesn’t offset that annoyance.
    I’m not saying 5* champions are worthless, I’m saying 10 random sig stones for 5* champions isn’t worth a complaint. If you are not completing uncollected and cavalier difficulty that’s on you unfortunately. Unfortunate because apparently you play the game by avoiding “annoyances”. The only people this effects is those that can not 100% uncollected. While in those situations they probably need to develop their roster more before anyways.

I understand changing aspects that people are use to can off set their attitude. But nothing changed except a bump in overall rewards. Tbh I’m more worried about the beginner difficulty being removed. I use it for easy units with excess energy. Also have two kids that dabble in the game that attempt monthly quests. 🤷‍♂️.

Also I’m glad you have 20 r5 5* and 6* r2. I’ve got over 25 5* maxed out. This wasn’t my point what people have in their roster. The point is 10 random sig stones is nearly worthless on any short term or long term goal.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

TyEdge said:

Jaded said:

The amount hasn’t changed, just when you get them. If you’re complaining because you are unable to complete uncollected event quest to 100% explored than that’s your goal.

If you can’t 100% it then...keep trying.
    This is how people progress. Hit a wall, figure out how to move the wall, proceed past the wall.

I’ve got 20 champs at 5/65 or 6-star 2/35. It sucks that I have to run 30 paths to get 6-star shards from uncollected EQ. It also sucks that I now only get 1500 5-star shards for clearing the first 6 paths instead of 2500. Getting an extra 2/3 of a t2a and eventually some units doesn’t offset that annoyance.
    I'm genuinely curious, but what do you use all the excess energy that you get throughout the month on?

I get it. It's tedious, but you get something out of it at the end of the day. Realistically you can have UC done in a week just pacing it out with energy that you naturally get each day.
    It depends on motivation levels and how energy-intensive the sidequests are. Sometimes I would 100% everything. Most months, I 100% all but normal and do a single clear of normal for a few extra units.

I thought about it some more, and here’s what the old setup did for me. We would get to the back half of the month and I wouldn’t have many rewards coming my way. Then, depending on what I was close to, I could jump in for an early burst when EQ dropped to start the next month.

In other words, a big part of the excitement of the new content was that I could rush to completion and get something new most of the time. Having 30 paths that aren’t especially interesting or challenging to get rewards that are substantially the same as they were before (just withhheld) is kind of a drag. I was supposed to get a 5-star and a 6 on Wednesday. Now I’m not.
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    Less 4* shards and same 5,6* shards no rewards buff
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

The rewards aren’t worth the energy unless I have spare energy, so I usually only did completion. So much for that.

Your energy wasn’t worth 100% uncollected? 😂 That’s some #fakenews. The rewards were outdated but not worthless. If this was your take on uncollected then why complain about anything? You are obviously going to do what you want to do, and that won’t change.
    It’s an opinion, not news. You obviously don’t understand. If my options are to do a path of act 6, explore lower difficulties for units, do do uc difficulty, the only reason I would do uc difficulty is if I had nothing else to use the energy on.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

What was the point of the change to the Uncollected rewards? You didn't actually buff any rewards except adding a few units, gold, and iso, but why would that change the other rewards. I find it really annoying that most of the 5 star shards are locked behind exploration rewards when it was different before. Same with the 4 star shards. It was nice being able to get 1.5 4 star crystals just by completing Uncollected difficulty because it is a great, quick source of iso if get a dupe.

They also added a bunch of extra T2A fragments to exploration. You get a full T2A from UCEQ with the new exploration.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

I suspect UC is going to become a bit easier since it is no longer the top difficulty, as was the case with Master when UC was introduced. If this is the case, I can see why they might move some things to exploration rewards. I don't have a problem with it.

did kabam mention the decrease in difficulty for the UC Event Quest?