**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ridiculous changes in UC quest rewards

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Now we don't have any 6* shards on UC monthly quest. Is KaScam motivating us to grid hard or Quit the game?

Comments

• No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Was it necessary to make two threads about it
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Make another
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @No_Ægon_club yes, I was very necessary because this change was really frustrating and we have to voice out.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Now we don't have any 6* shards on UC monthly quest. Is KaScam motivating us to grid hard or Quit the game?

The quest has the same amount of 6* shards
    @Thebombsquad1 Sure, you can help me with it.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    umm...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@No_Ægon_club yes, I was very necessary because this change was really frustrating and we have to voice out.

No. Read the rules prior to posting.
    Even one thread was already a duplicated. There are already threads, including the merged one, to discuss about the same subject
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Mephisto said:

They moved them all away from Completion into exploration. This not fair as some of is don't like doing the same **** repetitive content over over slightly harder for **** rewards. 1 run and done is enough!
    That is not what the post stated, and fair is relative, I love the increased rewards
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

Lormif said:

Mephisto said:

They moved them all away from Completion into exploration. This not fair as some of is don't like doing the same **** repetitive content over over slightly harder for **** rewards. 1 run and done is enough!
    I disagree with you. If it’s because you don’t “like” it then I’m glad they changed it. It if it’s because a player can’t explore every single path then yeah I feel it’s not That well thought out. 1k shards wasn’t game breaking but it was helpful since it meant you had access to the shards
    @No_Ægon_club I think you should stop considering everyone as an endgame player. We all know you pull 6* hero every week but we take 4~6 months for a 6*. Now please don't tell to work on 5*
    And coming to UC quest, getting 900 shards takes 2 days but exploration takes at least 15 days because of the energy required.
  • Mephisto said:

And coming to UC quest, getting 900 shards takes 2 days but exploration takes at least 15 days because of the energy required.

Full exploration energy costs vary, but last I checked they were in the neighborhood of 1500 or so. That's about a week of energy.