**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Favorite “bad” Champion

My favorite is by far Ebony Maw. I like his animation and his utilities, plus he is a cool villain.

Ps. Has anyone tried him with Airwalker, I don’t have a high champion of either Ebony Maw or Airwalker.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    AV that sp1 is pretty nice to fire off
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    agent venom is not bad, hes a solid mid tier. mine would be rhino though, its simple but interesting.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior and King Groot for me. I just enjoy playing them! #prayforthebuff
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw. He's trash but he's fun to play.
    Moot4Life said:

I mean, Ebony Maw is not a bad champion.
    He is pretty good. Top mystics in the game. Above-All Tier

sorry but in my opinion i think he is one of the worst champions in the game. im gonna have to disagree.
    You're not wrong.

Oh my goodness I can't stand King Groot. I avoid him at all costs in the arena. Too slow and boring for me!
  • El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    for me gambit
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Netflix Daredevil for me
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Oh my goodness I can't stand King Groot. I avoid him at all costs in the arena. Too slow and boring for me!
    Lol, I get it. KG was my first 5* and he actually helped me quite a bit in Chapter 4 and some of the older EQ. I do like his play style though. Build furies, pummel opponent and then poison them to death!
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    ant-man with synergies
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Iron fist, AV, kamala, Angela
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Sentry ... first 4* i ever pulled... pluss tons of utility wasted over low attack ratings
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Jane Foster
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    antman is always fun same with CW
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Civil warrior
    Who's AV?
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I'd say Gambit because I love the character. That's why I can't wait for the buff
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry for me.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Diablo is fun to use if only he didn't suck
  • Gotta be Bishop for me. On my first account I even took him to R4 as a 5* and used him in AQ for the bleed path in Map 5. Not great, but he was fun to play.