**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Stupid" ROL Idea For Kabam

BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
I know it may sounds stupid, but I think we all have fun exploring ROL many times while testing our new characters (and why not, farming some potions). So the question is: would be possible to change the characters we are facing? Just new characters, same difficulty, same rewards, nothing more to add, just a little rest for Winter Soldier and some "fresh content" for us.

Just me?

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Why not !
  • Djin said:

Don't change it. Add a new one.
    Add Random Defender feature.
    -Every time you complete it the Defenders will change randomly for the next map
    -A champ cannot be repeated in the same map
    -No Nodes
    -ROL health pool and attack rating

Now this "Stupid".....lol, but I like it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It's not a stupid idea. I would really like a mode in MCOC where you could create a quest or a fight with all sorts of nodes and customize their attack and health values for fun and practice.

that's different from what op was saying, but I do like this
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Many disagree... Poor Winter Soldier :D
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

It's not a stupid idea. I would really like a mode in MCOC where you could create a quest or a fight with all sorts of nodes and customize their attack and health values for fun and practice.

Agreed, and absolutely no damage cap.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    They should update their duel fight system and make it a new mode which allows you to fight 2-6 stars plus rol difficulty. Another expansion to this would be to allow players to add nodes on top of the fight. This would take awhile but would be a great addition to the game. Hope this gets through to Kabam.

@Kabam Miike @“Kabam Boo“
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    or have a super aggro ai to practice intercepts
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Would love to potion farm without juggernaut and SW in the way