**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Bloodstone Appreciation Post.

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
I pulled her a couple days ago and I just wanna say holy **** this is the most fun I’ve had with a champion in a long time she is extremely fun to play and has great damage to go along with it I would personally like to thank whoever made this character she is so underrated and so much fun. Kudos to whoever designed her extremely fun champ!

Comments

• nfernonferno Posts: 64
    I got her as my second 6*, and she helped me tremendously
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    She's amazing. I always return to her in quests and often over champs others rate higher than her. I got her on the early access bundle and it wasn't until she hit the basic crystal that I started seeing others give her the respect she deserves. Probably because YouTubers didn't go nuts over her. So glad to see so many people coming around lately
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Agreed. I got mine duped 5* and wish I could get her to r5 ASAP. Too many champs to rank and so little time
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I hadn't had much experience with her until I got her on my second account as a 6*. She impressed me a lot and I took her right up to R2 at my first chance. Haven't regretted that for a moment.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    nferno said:

Bro same. First R2 as well 😁
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Got her the other day... sure gonna give her a try.
    I run suicides, is that good or bad?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Snurris said:

Got her the other day... sure gonna give her a try.
    I run suicides, is that good or bad?

Its actually really good (minus the recoil damage for longer fights unless you do sp3 sp1/2)

The bleed from suicides puts a degen passive on non mutant opponents
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Get her to sig 200 and watch her massacre science and larger sized opponents.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What's the optimal rotation for her?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    MLM to S2. Rinse and repeat @Kill_Grey
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

nferno said:

Bro same. First R2 as well 😁
    Same.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    She is awesome!!! She lays the smackdown on the Void!! Mine 5* duped R4
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I do MLLLL combo. Her sp3 cruelties are bugged. So I just rotate between sp1 and sp2.
    Faseeh said:

Nah i use the only finish with light attacks and do sp1. Does a lot of dmg. Its almost guaranteed crits after that with the unlimited precision @Kill_Grey .

Test out my opinion and @DannyB01 's

Report which one u think is better :)

Awesome, I will! I have her at 6* R3 but it's quite recent. I can see your approach working well. MLLLL combos I assume?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Made a Rank Up Roulette post a while ago which led to me taking Elsa to R4. I just duped her the other day. I've been using her everywhere just because she's so freakin' fun and finishes fights really fast.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    My top 6*.Very good damage output and safety net of parrying to evade is really helpful.
    @Faseeh I used your method to solo Cavalier CGR boss with Elsa earlier, but adapted a little. MLLL to sp1, then MLM all the way to 2.9 bars of power, then sp2, MLLLL, sp1, MLM to 2.9 bars of power etc.

Worked really really well. Had precision up the entire time and made great use of all the ammunition. Think a hybrid might be best. She's so good!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Well well I wasn’t expecting this thread to come back! I love my Elsa she helped quite a bit in my 6.1 run and she is usually on my AQ team I love her!

• DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    She was my go to on mutant treasure island for the hidden mutants. She does so well even with class disadvantage. And the ease of shutting down nightcrawlers evade. He gets one then m,m coldsnap. Rotate as usual after that.