**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective? I don't have any of the great 4* at R5 due to the fact that I had them in either 5* or 6* variations. Doom, Warlock, Ghost, Sunspot, Quake, Claire, Blade, CMM, Corvus, Aegon, Cap, Domino all R5. 4* versions of those champs are all sitting at R3. A better way would've been to make us to do a path in each chapter itemless.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It’s rather simple...

Rewards just need to be buffed by 50% (minimum acceptable) to 100% (where the game actually should be atm imo). As is, it’s just out of touch, which is okay-they’ve shown they can adjust when we speak up.

I mean, at this point Kabam probably figures we’ll complain no matter what they do (which I can’t blame them), so they start low and have room to increase to what they actually want it to be.

If that’s not the case... they promised to be better moving forward when the roadmap had to be made. Let’s make it more than a couple months before that promise is broken, please, Kabam.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    Not every end game players have all new( highly useful in new content) 4*s at r5.

And putting the rarest item in contest behind 4*s which no one wants to invest there resources in.

Its just terrible when we are forced to rank champs because of a temporary content.

Variant etc i understand its permanent we can rank up whenever we want and complete that content

But

When it comes to temporary events. Its just bad. Now everyone will be forced to rank up 4* variations of champs that are good counter to cavalier bosses.

Just add that 10% t5cc to exploration rewards too. Or come up with Any other challenge that doesn't force us to rank up 4* champs( useless nowdays)

Thank you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    100100 said:

Not every end game players have all new( highly useful in new content) 4*s at r5.

And putting the rarest item in contest behind 4*s which no one wants to invest there resources in.

Its just terrible when we are forced to rank champs because of a temporary content.

Variant etc i understand its permanent we can rank up whenever we want and complete that content

But

When it comes to temporary events. Its just bad. Now everyone will be forced to rank up 4* variations of champs that are good counter to cavalier bosses.

Just add that 10% t5cc to exploration rewards too. Or come up with Any other challenge that doesn't force us to rank up 4* champs( useless nowdays)

Thank you

I don't agree. The 4* challenge is for this next month, not every month, and it's one path per chapter. Can't imagine the first few will be that hard. I don't know if I'll do it or not, and I probably won't rank any 4*s for it. No one is "forced" to.
  • JChanceH9 said:

It’s rather simple...

Rewards just need to be buffed by 50% (minimum acceptable) to 100% (where the game actually should be atm imo). As is, it’s just out of touch, which is okay-they’ve shown they can adjust when we speak up.

I mean, at this point Kabam probably figures we’ll complain no matter what they do (which I can’t blame them), so they start low and have room to increase to what they actually want it to be.

If that’s not the case... they promised to be better moving forward when the roadmap had to be made. Let’s make it more than a couple months before that promise is broken, please, Kabam.

I think there's some wiggle room on the rewards, but a 100% boost would be ridiculous. You might think they are breaking a promise with rewards not at that high level, but if they did what you're recommending I would be the one saying they broke a promise to do better, because better is not synonymous with more.

The problems the devs face is which player do they want to convince they are doing their job correctly.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Man some people are just delusional with what they expect. Are the rewards mind blowing amazing? Of course not. I think the 6* shards could be buffed a bit to form a full basic from Cav/UC exploration but that's about it. A split of generics and crystals for the 6* sigs would be Greta but I certainly didn't expect more than some crystals.

It all boils down to what you can cumulatively get through the month though. Top AQ/AW players are already getting around 3/4 of a t5c per month. This takes that to around a full one. Players lower in rankings of those modes will be getting substantially less but that's how it's always been. They're not about to just start handing t5c out like candy especially when the vast majority of players have barely scratched let alone finished Act 6 and/or Abyss.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I was expecting rewards if this scale in terms of catalysts. But the 5 star and 6 star shards seem underwhelming. Considering the rng factor, it seems almost impossible to pull 1 particular champion that would make your life easier to complete content. I am just going to wait to see how difficult it is to pull out the pitch forks.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Since You are giving Uncollected 150 units and took away Beginner which is another 150 units. Can you maybe add some units to Cavalier? Honestly I dont Got a Prob with the rewards. It looks decent. Extra rewards after you combine uncollected Exploration. So can we see some units added maybe?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    oh and @Kabam Miike maybe a title for exploration? Something like "The Legendary Cavalier" But in a Orange Color like the Cream of the crop title etc
    Like You did for first uncollected event
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hopefully @Kabam Miike comes with some encouraging news in the morning.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

QuikPik said:

Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective?

You don't have to rank them up. The objective will just be substantially harder if you don't.
    Right. And why in the world would Kabam put an objective in cavalier that required 4*s? You can’t even use them to get cav!
    Because it is a challenge. Saying complete a path in cavalier with 5*s isn't a challenge - imagine they said complete with an R3 5*, with most if not all our best 5*s being R4 or above.

Theyve shown with V4 that they're adding more and more content which relies on a diverse roster, that includes rarities sadly. Saying 3*/4* in UC as a cavalier only option would be better, as 3*s are considerably cheaper to rank up.

Its only this month, next month it would be complete with mystics only, or certain tags. Complete a path itemless or without dying.. theres loads they could do in time. At least they're trying to add challenge, reward that challenge and think outside of the box whilst doing it, instead of just going shove 10k attack and 400k health on it
    Sure it’s a challenge, but I don’t like taking gold and burning it for something that will do literally nothing for me in story. I’m sure it will be a complete joke for anyone with a maxed 4* quake or ghost.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

QuikPik said:

Why do I need to rank up 4* in order to complete the solo objective?

You don't have to rank them up. The objective will just be substantially harder if you don't.
    Right. And why in the world would Kabam put an objective in cavalier that required 4*s? You can’t even use them to get cav!
    Because it is a challenge. Saying complete a path in cavalier with 5*s isn't a challenge - imagine they said complete with an R3 5*, with most if not all our best 5*s being R4 or above.

Theyve shown with V4 that they're adding more and more content which relies on a diverse roster, that includes rarities sadly. Saying 3*/4* in UC as a cavalier only option would be better, as 3*s are considerably cheaper to rank up.

Its only this month, next month it would be complete with mystics only, or certain tags. Complete a path itemless or without dying.. theres loads they could do in time. At least they're trying to add challenge, reward that challenge and think outside of the box whilst doing it, instead of just going shove 10k attack and 400k health on it
    Sure it’s a challenge, but I don’t like taking gold and burning it for something that will do literally nothing for me in story. I’m sure it will be a complete joke for anyone with a maxed 4* quake or ghost.
    I know, I get where you're coming from, couple of people in my alliance have the same issue - even I have a limited roster of 4* R5s because I went on a 2 year break, came back and 5*s were a lot easier to acquire, so ranked those instead. Most my 4* R5s are ranked for level up events or arena.

Can only hope following months are still challenging and more open at the same time. Mainly because I want those who will struggle in my alliance to pick up the items so we can keep progressing together
    Same. I have very few r5 4*s, but a huge 4* roster. My problem is the resources it takes to bring up a champ that won’t help me that much later.
  • PatsonPatson Posts: 4
    T2a should be available according to T5b imo, which means that there has to be more T2a than T5b, since the ratio for ranking up is not balanced.
    That isn’t the case. I’m constantly lacking t2a and try to grab every fragment i can.

It's not the only place to get T2A though. It's in the Calendar, Glory Store, Side Quests, other Difficulties, Special Events, all over really.

• Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    I personally wasn't as bothered the rewards were terrible though it's more the idea the difficulty will probably be scaled horribly to the rewards they are giving