**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

which tech to use 4-5 gem

swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Sparky or Darkhawk are probably your best bets
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I suggest mysterio or darkhawk.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    Save it unless in overflow
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★

Save it unless in overflow

Whom for? Would go with Mysterio. Newest Champ an some good utility.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Darkhawk. Absolutely love my 4* fully maxed Darkhawk and would love to have a 5*.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Thanks guys, I've been going back and forth between mysterio and darkhark and just cant decide. Got lots of good attackers could use a good defender so thinking maybe darkhawk. But I also enjoy mysterio how does he do on D? I'd do sparky but I'm not a huge fan of how flimsy he is. 1 or 2 blocked attacks and dang near dead.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I think Mysterio prob better defender unless ur darkhawk is max sig. His mechanics are a little trickier to manage, specifically his sp1 which reflects (and regents) any damage he takes for a period of time after
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I would Darkhawk for sure.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited September 2020
    swmcsw said:

Thanks guys, I've been going back and forth between mysterio and darkhark and just cant decide. Got lots of good attackers could use a good defender so thinking maybe darkhawk. But I also enjoy mysterio how does he do on D? I'd do sparky but I'm not a huge fan of how flimsy he is. 1 or 2 blocked attacks and dang near dead.

I have a DH with Sig 200. He does not get any kills either. For offense use, you preferably would use DH with NT. Else it takes so long to ramp up that the fight is over before you reach L3.

Despite the obvious, Mysterio has his AAR reduction immunity. As KABAM kind of nerfed how AAR works with the recent update, leading to all the bugs with white magneto, I suspect them to span a wider playground in these terms. Hence, better be safe and have a AAR immune champ. Similar reasoning would hold for AA.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Well my 4* max sig Darkhawk usually gets between 2-4 kills.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    doc ock definitely has some cool uses if you're skilled with him. if you don't like him, I'd probably go Mysterio
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Howard the duck hits like a truck if you rank him up. Almost as good as joe fixit