**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

impact of beginner eq difficulty removal on marvel insider

currently players can earn points by doing, beginner 10,000 normal 30,000 and heroic 50,000, however if/when beginner difficulty is removed this reduces the points players can easily earn. does this mean that marvel insider will also get an update to reflect the difficulty increase by getting a master completion activity , eg normal 30,000 heroic 50,000 master 80,000 for example. what are people`s thoughts

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    They would either have to reduce the cost of points to receive the Marvel Insider Rewards, or include Uncollected difficulty and buff the rewards (maybe a 4*?) Personally hoping for buffed rewards just so I have more of an incentive to complete all the lower difficulties.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I think it makes sense that to help the natural progression of adding master difficulty cause it keeps the incentive for the top players to have a reason to do lower diff eq
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I’m still sad bc I can’t get my monthly free 150 units :( RIP beginner difficulty we will miss your exclusive 2*s and units.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

I’m still sad bc I can’t get my monthly free 150 units :( RIP beginner difficulty we will miss your exclusive 2*s and units.

100% UC and they're right there lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just wish that more country are eligible for that. Come to Japan!
  • I just hope they reduce the energy cost of normal. After Uncollected, Beginner is the first one I do simply for the easy units.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Mauled said:

I just hope they reduce the energy cost of normal. After Uncollected, Beginner is the first one I do simply for the easy units.

But now you will get the units simply for doing Uncollected. You don’t need to grind a mindless quest just for units, because they are giving them to you for content that you are already doing. The easy units got easier! :)

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

I just wish that more country are eligible for that. Come to Japan!

Wait, are you Japanese?

You have excellent English.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

I just hope they reduce the energy cost of normal. After Uncollected, Beginner is the first one I do simply for the easy units.

But now you will get the units simply for doing Uncollected. You don’t need to grind a mindless quest just for units, because they are giving them to you for content that you are already doing. The easy units got easier! :)

No, the units you would get from beginner were 1 energy per tile. Uncollected energy requirements are 2/2/3, which is absurd.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

No, the units you would get from beginner were 1 energy per tile. Uncollected energy requirements are 2/2/3, which is absurd.
    but you do UC anyway....so you're saving the energy that you'd have wasted on beginner....