**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Removal of the tag from champion description is bad idea

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

I wanted to know what kind of champion tag apocalypse will have. Now, I can't see what tag he has. To see his tag, now I need to go individual tag filter and click click click. Now it becomes very lengthy process to find my desired champion tag. Sorry for my bad English. I hope everyone understand what I want to say.

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    check the "Bio" tab under the "Synergy" tab, they have moved tags in that section ^_^
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

check the "Bio" tab under the "Synergy" tab, they have moved tags in that section ^_^

Thanks, didn’t notice it. Now I wanted to remove my post. That's look likes misleading.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Did you not see the instruction window that popped up explaining where the tags went to when you loaded up the champion description page for the first time since the update?
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★

Did you not see the instruction window that popped up explaining where the tags went to when you loaded up the champion description page for the first time since the update?

Bro, the guy already admitted that he missed it. Cut him some slack.