**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Filter

Just a thank you for adding the champion filter on the new update

A suggestion (if its not a bug) to allow multiple filter selection working please.

It would be better to allow filter that classifies as an "OR" and not as "AND".

Thanks Kabam Team 😄 a step in the right direction for sure.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★

It would be better to allow filter that classifies as an "OR" and not as "AND".

Hey dude,
    The point of a filter feature is to work with an 'AND' function, to filter out what you DO have based on what you've selected
    The way your image reads is: You do not have any champions that are classified as #Defensive: Tank and #Defensive: Guard. Because you can only be one. The reason it's done this way is to help you find certain combinations of #Offensive and #Defensive options in your roster. If it worked with an 'OR' function, and you selected four tags, all your champions would appear and the data would no longer be meaningful. Hope that helps.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Rookiie said:

Hey dude,
    The point of a filter feature is to work with an 'AND' function, to filter out what you DO have based on what you've selected
    The way your image reads is: You do not have any champions that are classified as #Defensive: Tank and #Defensive: Guard. Because you can only be one. The reason it's done this way is to help you find certain combinations of #Offensive and #Defensive options in your roster. If it worked with an 'OR' function, and you selected four tags, all your champions would appear and the data would no longer be meaningful. Hope that helps.

Well that logic is a bit flawed because the filter lets you select an OR category for the classes and the stars.levels and other features.

For example, 5 star champions of Mystic OR Science class.

There is no champion that fits an AND for that category :)

Rookiie said:

Hey dude,

Well that logic is a bit flawed because the filter lets you select an OR category for the classes and the stars.levels and other features.

For example, 5 star champions of Mystic OR Science class.

There is no champion that fits an AND for that category :)
    Because you can see them on your screen and visually pick them out. Stars and classes function differently to data that sits in the champions' bio. How are you going to know who is what if you have an 'OR' function?
    Rookiie said:

Because you can see them on your screen and visually pick them out. Stars and classes function differently to data that sits in the champions' bio. How are you going to know who is what if you have an 'OR' function?

Because I as a user want to select champions that fits in any of the categories I have filtered out. Selecting champions for Stubborn for example you'd want any champs that has a #Defensive tag

So the filter will be
    Tank OR Guard OR Utility

Rookiie said:

Because I as a user want to select champions that fits in any of the categories I have filtered out. Selecting champions for Stubborn for example you'd want any champs that has a #Defensive tag

So the filter will be
    Tank OR Guard OR Utility
    Fair enough
    There's a use case for both, not saying no
    By choosing AND you're sacrificing the case for OR and vice versa
    Let's see what others think
    That or give us a button to say if we want an AND or an OR

but i dont want to be greedy 😂
    edited September 2020
    LOL you want both
    Imagine that
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    I think its fine but they need a defensive, offensive and control tag which would give you all the variations.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I don't know why but I was really expecting an immunities filter, not tags.