**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Busting Cavs for Professor X & Apocalypse

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
Will you?

Busting Cavs for Professor X & Apocalypse 111 votes

All day
27%
Alex13369SymbioticVen9MNojokejaymSw0rdMasterKillerRino19PleasureDomeJedi_HawkeAldacbrandinhoMaxGamingRazer_Boltz619CASrinivasGiulioV99TheGrandM4sterCtuchikIron_Patriot_is_litNichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHedronChriissR 30 votes
Nah fam
72%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorMaiicolDiazSungjWayde0wilsonSiddhantKwatraAb_SamadJBC89RoOOtsLunaeJumpthesharkBulmktLmaoRaichu626shadow_lurker22MegaGalacticBwest289RemeliRabangaRookiie 81 votes

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I so want to
    I got AA, Colossus,Domino and these guys will become insane with their synergies... But I need to save for masteries. Sad lief :(
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Going to try for professor x as been waiting ages for him also i have 6 star x23 and the 15% crit rating seems so nice for her to keep the bleeds up
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    All day
    I'll be opening about 10-20 Cavs and just praying I get one of them. I have 2 Mutant T5CC that I would love to use.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    All day
    I’m saving all my units. Some casual arena grind and I should have 1.5/2k
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nah fam
    Looking forward to seatin opening his wallet though
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Nah fam

Well, we know that @Rookiie is English now, probably from London 😂

Check my vote☝🏼😂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nah fam

#FreeToPlay

#OnlySpendOnCyberMondayAndJulyFourth
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Lunae said:

Never again, I've probably blown through 10,000 units going for a featured champion and still haven't pulled the featured 5 or 6* once. I'm officially off them for good.

The only time I did it was when Guilly 2099 came out. I got 5 cavs and got a 5* guilly 2099 out of it. Everything else has been trash except when I bought the early access single cav crystal out of the black iso market. I've gotten two 6* champions out of those.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Personally been saving for the featured reset which looks like it’s gonna have apocalypse first

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nah fam
    Qfury said:

Looking forward to seatin opening his wallet though

Crazy thing is, he's actually opening it to put more money in lol
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    All day
    with my grandmaster luck I'm going for it