**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto + Loki synergy broken

Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Masterminds Lv. 3 synergy says, “All champions gain +20% Energy Damage once a Combo of 15 or more hits is reached.” However Magneto is only doing 10% more damage after 15 hits. Tested with 6* Magneto (Marvel NOW!).

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Can you provide some more concrete data? What level is your Magneto? Who were you fighting? What was your damage output with and without the synergy? Was it a critical attack? Light attack? Medium? Special?

People will need a lot more information to say for sure if you've found a bug or not.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

Can you provide some more concrete data? What level is your Magneto? Who were you fighting? What was your damage output with and without the synergy? Was it a critical attack? Light attack? Medium? Special?

People will need a lot more information to say for sure if you've found a bug or not.

Fair points.

I was using my 6* 1/25 unduped Magneto (Marvel NOW!). 6* Loki was the only other champ on my team. I was fighting ROL WS. I was measuring the damage from my non-crit medium and light attacks which was 1057 and 678 before the synergy kicked in and 1170 and 750 after.