**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Based on what you've seen from their abilities ..

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Do you think that Professor X and Apocalypse will be starters / gamechangers (that can help clear endgame content)?

Based on what you've seen from their abilities .. 86 votes

Yes
32%
Disbanded_pensgrud9earsjumRyGokuWerewrymTarun46UnidentifiedCreatureShafeeqChampioncriticMaldroit2KDSuperFlash10JChanceH9QuattrucciRockypantherxCtuchikMiStaLovaThicco_ModeslackerTP33Masterpuff 28 votes
No
9%
Albi⁴7²00⁴Razer_Boltz619ChriissRSwarmOfRavensDemi_GodJay69GuruYosenValentinos13HelluvaPull 8 votes
One yes, one no (specify)
11%
Lvernon15Ab_SamadTheKiryuxxKyojinxxDarkEternityDnegrin6969Thanks_D19CrcrcrcThebombsquad1Lbravo184 10 votes
Too early to tell
46%
SnakeEyes69BendyAce_03DrenlinSungjUncle_Fatty_247ReeseSmith14NojokejaymTimrosMoot4LifeWarlord5386TatteredSailScopeotoe987shadow_lurker22Colonaut123Jedi_HawkeAldacDjinRamadaIron_Patriot_is_lit 40 votes

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Apocalypse looks pretty insane tbh and the horsemen ability is huge, but Professor X just looks like mutant heimdall
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Too early to tell
    Qfury said:

They're definitely anti quake, wonder if this is the start of an indirect nerf/meta shift

There are many evade counters in the game.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Yes
    They have unique abilities
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I think in niche matchups, but that’s most matchups in Endgame content. I certainly think their support will be used. Some of those synergies/horseman abilities are too good to not use
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Too early to tell
    How could anyone possibly know at this point?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Yes
    Even if both end up noddle hand, their synergy and ability are too useful to ignore
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Qfury said:

They're definitely anti quake, wonder if this is the start of an indirect nerf/meta shift

wouldn't say it's a meta shift, but it's more eq bosses that I can't just quake.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    slacker said:

Even if both end up noddle hand, their synergy and ability are too useful to ignore

and even though we don't know without gameplay, they don't seem like noodles and their utility is epic
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Yes

slacker said:

and even though we don't know without gameplay, they don't seem like noodles and their utility is epic
    That why i use "if" just in case, Prof x can deal massive sp2 damage like guardian sp2, Apocalypse don't sure cause he has bad crit rate and crit damage but he nice bouns atk with synergy and prowess so can't tell
  • Synergies look excellent. We don’t need more Crazy damage dealers anyway. Nice Utility with Respectable damage is what we need in the endgame now otherwise why bother ranking more than 5 champs?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not sure on prof x, but apoc’a horsemen thing looks amazing, just his synergy stuff alone is going to make him extremely desirable, also super hyped for that cable synergy, I can see him having some serious degen numbers where you can parry heavy, and as the owner of a duped 6* cable I really want to try it out, it’s a bit early to tell how they will be on their own though
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

wouldn't say it's a meta shift, but it's more eq bosses that I can't just quake.
    FFS I'm gonna actually have to try and dodge specials now. This sucks
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    Just wait till we get a look at Archangel with synergies from Prof X, Apocalypse, and White Mags with his pre fight passive stuns. It’s going to be very broken. Like 20 neurotoxin broken.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Kabam gonna be richer than Apple by the end of the month.