**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster pros - help pls

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Pulled a 6* taskmaster just now (Not even salty - rolled over ebony maw and stopped before beast ill take that)

How do you maximise his damage? Does he need to be duped etc?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    He needs to be duped

There are a few synergies that he has that are really good tho
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

He needs to be duped

There are a few synergies that he has that are really good tho

Oh
    So do those synergies improve him unduped?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    You have to play aggressively in order to maximize exploit weaknesses, and don't get hit by a special attack, or the opponent will recover all of their ability accuracy, which taskmaster reduces passively. If you take 10 debuffs of any kind, you'll become debuffs immune outright.
  • Undupe he's meh.
    BEST Havok counter. Plasma will never detonate on him.
    edited September 2020

Undupe he's meh.

Oh that's interesting. I do need a high power havok counter.. I guess he goes to lvl 25 then
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Dupe plus high sig. This primarily lengthens the time on his concussion, if u stack 5 or 6 then they merge to a super concussion type debuff and that’s how u max his damage output.

It’s high maintenance tho cause it lasts like 10-12 seconds then u gotta do it again.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Just checked, looks like u don’t even get the concussions until he’s awakened, so dupe is really necessary for him
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Undupe he's meh.

No Colossus is the best Havok counter
    Tru100 said:

Just checked, looks like u don’t even get the concussions until he’s awakened, so dupe is really necessary for him

Damn. I'll just leave him alone for now. And yeah like KD said I do actually have a Colossus so I should be fine maybe
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Great counter to mass debuff champions and solid damage but can be better thx @unoobmepro