**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Taskmaster pros - help pls

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Pulled a 6* taskmaster just now (Not even salty - rolled over ebony maw and stopped before beast ill take that)

How do you maximise his damage? Does he need to be duped etc?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    He needs to be duped

There are a few synergies that he has that are really good tho
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

He needs to be duped

There are a few synergies that he has that are really good tho

Oh
    So do those synergies improve him unduped?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    You have to play aggressively in order to maximize exploit weaknesses, and don't get hit by a special attack, or the opponent will recover all of their ability accuracy, which taskmaster reduces passively. If you take 10 debuffs of any kind, you'll become debuffs immune outright.
  • Undupe he's meh.
    BEST Havok counter. Plasma will never detonate on him.
    edited September 2020

Undupe he's meh.

Oh that's interesting. I do need a high power havok counter.. I guess he goes to lvl 25 then
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Dupe plus high sig. This primarily lengthens the time on his concussion, if u stack 5 or 6 then they merge to a super concussion type debuff and that’s how u max his damage output.

It’s high maintenance tho cause it lasts like 10-12 seconds then u gotta do it again.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Just checked, looks like u don’t even get the concussions until he’s awakened, so dupe is really necessary for him
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Undupe he's meh.

No Colossus is the best Havok counter
    Tru100 said:

Just checked, looks like u don’t even get the concussions until he’s awakened, so dupe is really necessary for him

Damn. I'll just leave him alone for now. And yeah like KD said I do actually have a Colossus so I should be fine maybe
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Great counter to mass debuff champions and solid damage but can be better thx @unoobmepro