**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Champ Buff - Hulk or Juggernaut??

2»

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Caino1023 said:

Mitriax said:

Jugg has already been buffed once ...

oh wow really? wouldn't have guessed.. he must have been traaaaash before
    Before while awakened, he didn't have his unstoppable EVERYTIME you hit a special. That was a huge difference maker but I agree there could be more tweaking to the character.
    As a matter of fact rhino was buffed to his unstoppable chance at unlockable charge used to not be a thing
    True, that as well. It's just now we're seeing a need for a tune up on both of them.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Mazra said:

Superior iron man. He is exactly the same as ironman, but cosmic. He has a completely different liquid metal suit and is a villain. They could do a lot of cool things with him. They could buff Ironman and superior iron at the same time like magneto.

Both versions of Iron Man definitely need an update. The one thing that's still missing that I'm very surprised about you even though it's been established both in comics and in the film is that Iron Mans armor should be able to absorb shock attacks and use it to refill his power meter. That alone would be a dramatic boost to both of them.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Other (specify)
    Superior Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Miles Morales
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Hulk OG
    OG Hulk should be levels better than Thing.
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Juggernaut/Unstoppable Colossus. Id have thought unst colossus may have been minorly Tweaked with Colossus, but alas no. For a champ that costs so much loyalty, its utterly fitting that loyalty to the champ isnthe only reason you’d buy that rusting sack of scrap.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Other (specify)
    groot plz
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Other (specify)
    Someone from the skill class needs a buff. The skill class doesn't get much love and a Beyond God Tier game changing champ like Colossus or She Hulk would definitely be welcome. The last person from this class to be buffed was Punisher and Winter Soldier way back in 2017 so the prime candidate imo would be Black Panther Civil War as he has potential to be a very good champion and currently is at the bottom of the class along with Karnak and Falcon. His magical herb could give him powers to shrug even the strongest debuffs in the game and his vibranium armor could be impenetrable, giving him immunity to incinerate and bleed as well as giving him large amounts of armor rating. Would also be a great way to honor Chadwick Boseman for his portryal of Black Panther in the MCU, especially Civil War.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    edited September 2020
    Other (specify)
    I vote for Phoenix, if mags gets his place she should too and that cosmic class is brutal by comparison.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Juggernaut
    I have him from a 1* version up to a 6* version lmao
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Hulk OG

For who juggernaut is in the comics, he is an absolute embarrassment in the game. Nothing can stop the Juggernaut... except a hard breeze

Agreed.
  • Other (specify)
    Psylocke deserves some love, especially with the Apocalypse synergy just getting released. Needs a boost to damage and power gain imo
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Other (specify)
    Iron patriot
  • Other (specify)
    Ebony. He still sucks and he's my second five star.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Hulk OG

Psylocke deserves some love, especially with the Apocalypse synergy just getting released. Needs a boost to damage and power gain imo

True. But I think the Mutant class has gotten a lot of love lately.

I’d still love to see Hulk or Juggernaut be feared and powerful champs
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Other (specify)
    Drax and Agent Venom
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Other (specify)
    Iron fist, miles morales, Thor ragnarok, ultron, etc