**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion hacks selection screen

MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
When the selection screen pops up it's all glitchy. Flashes a couple times, doesnt confirm selection, etc.

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    I did incursions last night, it was the same for me and my incursions partner. Also froze twice at the pre-fight screen and once in the loading screen. Halfway through my incursion chat froze so we had to communicate on a 3rd party device. All of this, coupled with the new AI bug, resulted in an awful incursions run.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    We bailed as soon as we got the third milestone reward. Wasn't worth the drama for just gold.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    Menkent said:

When the selection screen pops up it's all glitchy. Flashes a couple times, doesnt confirm selection, etc.

Just adding that this was the case for me too a few hours ago
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Doing incursions right now - the menus and chat are flickering nonstop even after selections are made. it's become bugged by the update I'm guessing.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Same here...... incursions run was pretty bugged...... wasn’t sure were the partner was heading due to lag n screen glitches....... awefull
    I'm planning to run sector 6 tomorrow for some milestones. Will record it I'd they haven't fixed it yet, which seems doubtful as theres been no reply here.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Any word if this has been fixed yet or when we can expect it? It's really annoying.
    It was still glitching for me yesterday
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's been doing that for me since the latest Update, anyone I ask says the same...
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Same thing with me. It keep phasing in and out
  • aKY77aKY77 Posts: 8
    Same thing here, flickering and freezing non-stop :(
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    It occurs when both players in the hack screen at the same time.
  • Plsss fix incursion
  • Hey everyone, the team is still looking into this issue and we will update everyone as soon as we have more info to share.
    Anyone know if this got fixed in the update?
  • This issue should be resolved once you've downloaded the newest update (28.1).
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

This issue should be resolved once you've downloaded the newest update (28.1).

Sir, I’m sorry, but it’s not solved. I still have the bug on my iPhone 6. Despite the phone is old it still shows that the bug is still there.

This issue should be resolved once you've downloaded the newest update (28.1).

Incursions ran fine for me last night on iPad. Looks like update did fix it.