**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top Champ for Week 2 of Showdown

What champ do we think is going to top the leaderboards this week against the CMM boss? I’ve seen great times from Torch, GP, and Fury but personally I think Fury holds the edge.

Just a reminder but leaderboards will be updated here:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-showdown/

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Idk, there are a lot of really solid options this time around. Fury, Ghost, HT, Sunspot, Gwenpool, Archangel, and more. I feel like Fury will probably be the best option, but it's going to be hard to beat a really solid run with Ghost.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking GP, her enervate is going to save a lot of time of sparkles throwing specials.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I'm thinking GP, her enervate is going to save a lot of time of sparkles throwing specials.

That's a good point, hadn't thought of that. You think it will really save enough time to catch Nick and Ghost's damage though?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Ghost! 200K specials
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Stellan said:

Ghost! 200K specials

as a 4*???

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Stellan said:

Ghost! 200K specials

as a 4*???

ive definitely achieved something around that on my four star, but not against the cmm
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

can fury or torch beat 2.20? cause if they cant then they wont stand a chance, i expect the top time to hit 2min with gwenpool

I think Fury can. I hit a little over 2:30 with Fury and it still wasn’t a perfect run in terms of RNG.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited September 2020
    I used gwenpool. Power locked cmm in the corner the whole fight and huge damage with armor break and bleed. Over 12k medium attacks. No waiting on specials. I don’t know what the time was though.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Groot and Iron man (OG) again!
    + Miles :o

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    So ... how come no one tried Deadpool (X-force)?