**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Champion boss compensation

Comments

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    @Kabam Miike thank you for the compensation and I am not complaining but what did you guys do too come up with what each person got because they seem to be different across the board.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Here's your compensation, hope you didn't just transmute all your revives from our legendary event last week
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Looks like it's weighted by how many runs you did

That's the same I just got
    Does say in the message its not based on what you spent, but how much you'd completed- so guessing that's how the whole of act 6 will be compensated
    Expecting them to go through and base each person's on what they used individually would be absolutely absurd
  • If Kabam really think a boost and 3 revives were all it took to beat the Champion then they shouldn’t have nerfed him.

If not, then they should have given something more exciting, like a 5* nexus crystal. They’re missing easy opportunities to appeal to the players.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Jungle92 said:

Lvernon15 said:

More resources to expire due to the lack of content to use them in

That’s exactly the point.
    Cav difficulty is tomorrow. There's your content.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

I'll do it itemless..

Record and send me this...if we’re still in contact after how ever many years it takes you to do it itemless 🤧
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    The compensation type is correct, the amount is abysmally low. Personally i did 2 passes at the champion itemless and saved the harder runs for the nerf. But that level of compensation is ridiculous when some of the first players poured 5-10 times that amount into it.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I got the same for exploration, I'm pretty happy with it overall, I don't think I spent that much doing it at all. The x6 greater champion boosts are sick.

I think it's fair to suggest units for the future though. I also hope the rest of the act 6 compensation isn't just consumables....or that we can get an increased item cap or something so that stuff doesn't expire.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Kabam. —— these ‘compensations’ are missing units!

NOOOOOO

• MizeriniMizerini Posts: 17
    I only did the initial run, but I was also very disappointed with the amount of revives. I spent wayyyyyy more revives on that fight pre nerf than 5. I’m not expecting the world or even units back but a respectable amount of revives seems more fitting.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    The only thing that makes me angry is that they distribute this a day after the trade in store goes away. This should have come before that. "Trade in lower revives for higher revives! So next week we can give you more of the bigger revives and they can all just expire!" Brilliant.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    At the very least, there needs to be a way for this to not expire. There's literally nothing in the game for me to do right now.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Yes it is based upon how many runs you did..only issue I see is if kabam was able to see every item we used on ranking up namor and cull then they would know how many items we used on the champion fights..also units are used to buy those revives..units are what need to be returned bcuz had there been a nerf some of us wouldn’t use units to purchase revives..kabam has had months to look at everyone’s accounts like they did with namor and cull so there should be units given back for those who used units
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★

I fully explored 6.2 april 7th yet I only got half of what others got? What gives?
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Looks like as per, Kabam cant hand out compensation correctly. Christ alive, how hard can it be to accurately measure peoples progress before handing it out. We didn’t know when it was coming, so not as if you needed to rush. Careless and unprofessional as always.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Lets leave the quantum aside, I am wondering why I only got half of what others are getting????

I am 100% act 6 a while back and receive 3 30% boosts and the others are getting 6 30% boosts ... why was i chosen for half of the compensation? @Kabam Miike

I put in a ticket myself.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    What is spent is spent and was never coming back.

I’m happy enough to have some extra stuff when boss rush starts tomorrow, as will need some items in there.

Now let’s have the full act 6 nerf compensation so we can stop everyone talking/asking about it every other day
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Honestly I’m happy. I 100% it. I could have spent a lot less of if fought No Retreat better. Considering when I did it I thought that was it, I’m more than happy to get anything