**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lets talk about 6.2.2

SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
So I've started seeing compensation arrive for the champion boss at the end of 6.2 but is anyone going to talk about 6.2.2? Many summoners, including myself, are unable to complete 6.2.2 because there are so little counters. Even with the addition with the duel crystals I still don't have a counter, and i have opened plenty of them now. Its been close to five months now since I first got upto 6.2.2. There needs to be compensation for this fight because the node combination is absolutely ridiculous. Please Kabam, fix this horrible fight soon so i can actually get a move on in act 6.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So I've started seeing compensation arrive for the champion boss at the end of 6.2 but is anyone going to talk about 6.2.2? Many summoners, including myself, are unable to complete 6.2.2 because there are so little counters. Even with the addition with the duel crystals I still don't have a counter, and i have opened plenty of them now. Its been close to five months now since I first got upto 6.2.2. There needs to be compensation for this fight because the node combination is absolutely ridiculous. Please Kabam, fix this horrible fight soon so i can actually get a move on in act 6.

There are soooo many counters.
    capiw
    shehulk
    doom
    Sym supreme
    Sour Supreme
    stealth
    mr fantastic
    thing
    mojo
    morningstar
    diablo
    hyperion

Even just dr strange

just to name the majors...

Shoot if you pay attention you dont even need an actual counter.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lormif said:

capiw
    shehulk
    doom
    Sym supreme
    Sour Supreme
    stealth
    mr fantastic
    thing
    mojo
    morningstar
    diablo
    hyperion

Even just dr strange

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Most of the champs you just mentioned only have passive furies which don't count towards Caustic Temper. The others will die because of poison from Caustic Temper, or Shock from E.M.P. Mod.
    bah I read this as a champion whine, they are looking at caustic temper already. My bad.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    do you have kamala
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

capiw
    shehulk
    doom
    Sym supreme
    Sour Supreme
    stealth
    mr fantastic
    thing
    mojo
    morningstar
    diablo
    hyperion

Even just dr strange

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Most of the champs you just mentioned only have passive furies which don't count towards Caustic Temper. The others will die because of poison from Caustic Temper, or Shock from E.M.P. Mod.
    bah I read this as a champion whine, they are looking at caustic temper already. My bad.
    Lol, no problem. Sorry about the needless "no idea what you're talking about" comment. I'll edit it out.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    idc about the champion boss, i have symb supreme and thing already. my "whine" is about mister sinister because there are actually very few counters
    edited September 2020

do you have kamala

nah i dont. i truly have no counters. i tried 4/55 gulk with dex off and i died from block damage from the sp1 since the fight went on for so long. I tried it with dex on as well but i died from EMP.
    Haji_Saab said:

Sinister is actually a more restrictive boss than Champion. Should have looked at this fight first.

Same, The Champion was still skill based before the nerf imo. I've always dexed the first hit of his Sp1 in the first place and have always wondered why most don't do the same. I would've liked to try the pre-nerf version tbh. Sinister's super restrictive though. It's based on the champs you pull rather than your skills.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    why are you asking for compensation if you haven't done it. do you understand what compensation is? I think you might be asking for a nerf, and I'd agree that some change needs to be made

why are you asking for compensation if you haven't done it. do you understand what compensation is? I think you might be asking for a nerf, and I'd agree that some change needs to be made

oops yeah i meant nerf not compensation. my b
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

do you have kamala

nah i dont. i truly have no counters. i tried 4/55 gulk with dex off and i died from block damage from the sp1 since the fight went on for so long. I tried it with dex on as well but i died from EMP.
    Do you have a screenshot of your 5 star roster?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Sinister is actually a more restrictive boss than Champion. Should have looked at this fight first.

Yep I've been saying that and kept getting all kinds of **** here for it lol. The only difference is you could unit Sinister down but not Champion.

do you have kamala

yeah we could try to help you

do you have kamala

ill send one over when my phone gets battery
    edited September 2020

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’d seriously suggest going for cosmic/tech duel crystals and any other crystal (incursions) that includes Heimdall.
    edited September 2020

Wow, you weren't kidding. Am I the only one that doesn't see a counter? I guess Ægon could technically work if his combo's high enough, but then he'd be critting all the time which isn't great against Sinister. 😂

Maybe go for Ægon and bring in Mr. Fantastic for the petrify and along with a very small amount of heal mitigation from despair? That's all I've got, sorry bro.
    Etjama said:

Wow, you weren't kidding. Am I the only one that doesn't see a counter? I guess Ægon could technically work if his combo's high enough, but then he'd be critting all the time which isn't great against Sinister. 😂
    hahaha i went in with aegon when i got him but i forgot that mister sinister heals from crits. not a good time :D
    edited September 2020

Etjama said:

hahaha i went in with aegon when i got him but i forgot that mister sinister heals from crits. not a good time :D
    Just edited my comment if you wanna take another look, but I don't know if it would actually do much good. Plus E.M.P Mod will destroy you, but you might be able to burst him down between the heavy trick and Mr. Fantastic. Idk. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    yikers. I don't really see anything you can do
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Just edited my comment if you wanna take another look, but I don't know if it would actually do much good. Plus E.M.P Mod will destroy you, but you might be able to burst him down between the heavy trick and Mr. Fantastic. Idk. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    wont aegon just get melted from the shock damage coz after 300 hits he gains a fury on every crit?
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Cmm hype or a warlock with ultramarines syn. Maybe g99 with Heimdall and someone else I forgot. There are quite a few but none are easy to get
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Best bet would be ghulk and hope you proc regen but it will be a long fight. Will cost you a couple of revives but it's doable
    Unlucky that you have every Heimdall synergy piece but lack heimdall.
    Don't know which dual crystals you were getting but your best bet is cosmic/tech
    Ghost, Warlock, Heimdall,g2099, CMM,Hype
    Good luck

Best bet would be ghulk and hope you proc regen but it will be a long fight. Will cost you a couple of revives but it's doable
    Unlucky that you have every Heimdall synergy piece but lack heimdall.
    Don't know which dual crystals you were getting but your best bet is cosmic/tech
    Ghost, Warlock, Heimdall,g2099, CMM,Hype
    Good luck
    yeah i go for cosmic/tech every time