**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Champion Boss Compensation Is not Fair

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
1. Bad compensation
2. different amount of items to compensate summoners some gotten more some gotten less

i did 100% 2 weeks after 6.2 dropped and i got the same rewards as those who did a single path in some cases ive seein them get better . so what's hapoening here ?

Comments

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    edited September 2020
    I exited my last run because I got annoyed of his 10% phase. But this compensation doesnt cover the cost at all. I used so many more items than the ones i received.

This fight made me quit this game for 4 months. Thats how annoyed most of us were with act 6.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Life isn’t fair.

it's a game not life
    The game exists outside of life?
  • Rud0lphRud0lph Posts: 19
    Fair it never is - but these compensation rewards are really crappy. Fully explored Act 6 and these refunds are garbage. It’s like they are trying to insult everyone who did act 6
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

This is what I got. It’s less than what I used on my first run, but more than what I used on all my other runs combined. At any rate, I’m happy with it because of the 30% boosts. Compensation should have been units though since this is just gonna go into the overflow and expire for a lot of people.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Skkc said:

I exited my last run because I got annoyed of his 10% phase. But this compensation doesnt cover the cost at all. I used so many more items than the ones i received.

This fight made me quit this game for 4 months. Thats how annoyed most of us were with act 6.

YOU quit the game so MOST act 6 players feel the way you do?? I'm sorry but most of us actually didn't quit and stuck through and got it killed.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i got the worse of them all i suppose .. only 1 30% boost ... i used many more boosts than that lol but hey it is what it is. i only did the initial clearing of 6.2.6 so i guess since i only beat him once they didn't think i deserved more for my cowardice LOL
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    No_oneuk said:

Skkc said:

YOU quit the game so MOST act 6 players feel the way you do?? I'm sorry but most of us actually didn't quit and stuck through and got it killed.
    Yea MOST people are okay with Act 6. Thats why Kabam is making all these changes. And they presented a Roadmap and stuff
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Haven’t fought him yet. Honestly I’m gonna get disagreed but consumables are the only reasonable thing to get. That’s what you used. If you used a lot of units maybe even money that’s kind of your faults. No one said you had to keep trying. You could have backed and and waited for someone better or wait for nerf. Yes that sounds beta but shards or units shouldn’t be included at all.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

Haven’t fought him yet. Honestly I’m gonna get disagreed but consumables are the only reasonable thing to get. That’s what you used. If you used a lot of units maybe even money that’s kind of your faults. No one said you had to keep trying. You could have backed and and waited for someone better or wait for nerf. Yes that sounds beta but shards or units shouldn’t be included at all.

consumables are very bad for compensation bcz if you would use them to compensate you should give a reasonable amount

the problem here is more than the compensation the problem is that peoples who only did a path before the boss nerf and did 100% after the nerf are getting more than those who did 100% in early days

i have friends who only did 100% after the nerf some of them have gotten way more x2 rewards others got the same !?
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    I would like to know why there is a difference in the amount of compensation given out? For completion vs exploration, I understand. But there's all sorts of compensation in between from the screenshots that I've seen. Is it number of paths taken in the map? It's clearly not items and units used or else everyone would be given vastly different compensations.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Guys, the amount of items given is based on number of paths completed. I have various members of my alliance who communicated about it. I think that's actually quite fair. Because there are many shades of gray between completion and exploration. Especially because of the number of paths. I think it actually makes a lot of sense the way they did it. Also, for what it's worth, we have 30 days to claim it. So if we don't need the items for anything now, we can wait. Also, if they are staggering the comp for different aspects of the act 6 nerf over time, that will help as well.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    If you’re that good that you did 100% inside 2 weeks do you even really need compensating?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

If you’re that good that you did 100% inside 2 weeks do you even really need compensating?

Makes me curious how many people pushed through because they heard Compensation was coming. Lol.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Makes me curious how many people pushed through because they heard Compensation was coming. Lol.
    He said two weeks after it dropped so at least not this guy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

He said two weeks after it dropped so at least not this guy.
    OH. I thought you meant within the last two weeks. My bad. Long day. I still wonder though. Lol.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    It’s free stuff...I can’t complain
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

Guys, the amount of items given is based on number of paths completed. I have various members of my alliance who communicated about it. I think that's actually quite fair. Because there are many shades of gray between completion and exploration. Especially because of the number of paths. I think it actually makes a lot of sense the way they did it. Also, for what it's worth, we have 30 days to claim it. So if we don't need the items for anything now, we can wait. Also, if they are staggering the comp for different aspects of the act 6 nerf over time, that will help as well.

In general it's fair, but if they did exploration with minimal paths taken, it would actually be harder because you're fighting full strength champion with more links. I got full compensation but I don't remember how many paths I did it in. I'd have to look that up on an old google sheet or something.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The compensation is just fine. I also think it should have been units. But because that is (almost) never done. The quantity of items is just fine. I also used more revives. HOWEVER. If you use a lot more. That might have more to do with how ready you were for the fight than how bad the fight was.
    I think the average act 6 player got a pretty solid amount of compensation.
    Remember this is just the first package. Just for the boss. More might still be underway.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

@hungryhungrybbq no mate the amount of items sent per summoners is not right at all like i said above i have 100% chap2 2weeks after it got introduced and i got the button items ... i also have friends who only did 1 path before and explored after the nerf and got like twice or triple the amount ive gotten from those items
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

@hungryhungrybbq no mate the amount of items sent per summoners is not right at all like i said above i have 100% chap2 2weeks after it got introduced and i got the button items ... i also have friends who only did 1 path before and explored after the nerf and got like twice or triple the amount ive gotten from those items
    As for people getting full explore comp for only completion, I haven't seen any examples of this yet. But after speaking to more players in my alliance and on our chat server, I have definitely come to the conclusion that there are in deed some weird things happening. Strictly comparing full explore vs full explore, I've seen cases that don't make sense. For instance, I combined multiple loops on some of my paths, but still received the full comp. However an officer of mine as well as a friend on the server received a lesser amount, even though we all did the same thing (full explore with multiple loop paths). So yeah, I do agree that I think something is off.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    this is why Kabam does crappy things because people whine so much. This is only for the boss fight! U complainers will be getting more when they nerf 6.1 and 6.2
This discussion has been closed.