**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New R MAGS buff broke

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So in the abyss fighting IMIW I noticed that content creator vids showe that ability was reduced when gaining the abyss tech charges making it easier not to lose your power bar to the 10 tech charges. Then when I did it just know it did not work that way. Until I hit my sp3 once then they seemed to be reduced. I have max pacify so magnet and parry should give me -100 ability and not give him the abyss charges like in the YouTube vids anyone have the same experience??? @kabammike
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    https://youtu.be/jZYV3UQqfNc
    Before sp3 tech charges on every hit...after the sp3 I parry/heavy and charges don’t go up
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    YES!! This happened as of today! I tried and tried yesterday and earlier today on getting a solo on AoL Darkhawk and IMIW. All of the sudden the tech charges started giving him power again. It hadn't done that before, now it is?
    This Buff was SO exciting when it was released in beta, as it appeared he was a legit Abyss option. That is NO longer the case. They will NOT stop nerfing this dude. This is extremely frustrating
    Need lots of comments on this to get attention right way.
    They acted like they just scaled down his armor break. GTFO! They nerfed him down to 50% of what he was in the beta. Medusa is still a better option for robots, which is fine, its just not how it was sold. Miike and Kabam John were on streams talking about how this is pretty much how it was gonna be on Katy Kandy's stream. Yeah right, nothing has changed with this group.
    @Lormif is this happening to you?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I have been having fun with mine in AQ, have not taken on abyss yet.
    @E_Rich423 Im a 2015 MCOC summoner I know how your feeling. Been around since the beginning. I think they are trying more then ever but we need accountability on this. I am optimistic this can get fixed
    Lormif said:

I have been having fun with mine in AQ, have not taken on abyss yet.
    If you get a chance in the Abyss could you try and give the results here the more comments the better

@E_Rich423 Im a 2015 MCOC summoner I know how your feeling. Been around since the beginning. I think they are trying more then ever but we need accountability on this. I am optimistic this can get fixed

They continue to hype champs up to us, just to bring them down, it sucks. I can't describe how excited I was that my favorite marvel character was getting buffed. I watched every single video out there on him, yet when I finally get my hands on him, its not what it appeared to be. Im just sick of it.
    @E_Rich423 I know!!! My favorite is DR STRANGE imagine my dreams crushed 12.0 never forget LOL
    Lormif said:

E_Rich423 said:

They acted like they just scaled down his armor break. GTFO! They nerfed him down to 50% of what he was in the beta. Medusa is still a better option for robots, which is fine, its just not how it was sold. Miike and Kabam John were on streams talking about how this is pretty much how it was gonna be on Katy Kandy's stream. Yeah right, nothing has changed with this group.

They nerfed one armor break and massively buffed the refreshable one. There is no way you can objectionably state he is at 50% or less..
    Please watch Katy Kandy and BG's streams. Or for that matter watch ANY video from the CCP and compare him to now. If you still TRULY feel that way then cool, no argument.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    E_Rich423 said:

Lormif said:

E_Rich423 said:

They nerfed one armor break and massively buffed the refreshable one. There is no way you can objectionably state he is at 50% or less..
    Please watch Katy Kandy and BG's streams. Or for that matter watch ANY video from the CCP and compare him to now. If you still TRULY feel that way then cool, no argument.
    I watched BGs stream as he was doing it, and I have done the math myself and used my OWN rank 3 6*. Mathematically he is about 90+% of what he was during the CCP overall. In AQ he defeated AQ hulkbuster in 13 hits. I routinely get 60k SP2s, and in any content I use the SP3 on so far it is instant death.
    It looks like mags isn’t reversing class disadvantage either. He is taking tons of block damage.
    Lormif said:

E_Rich423 said:

Lormif said:

E_Rich423 said:

I watched BGs stream as he was doing it, and I have done the math myself and used my OWN rank 3 6*. Mathematically he is about 90+% of what he was during the CCP overall. In AQ he defeated AQ hulkbuster in 13 hits. I routinely get 60k SP2s, and in any content I use the SP3 on so far it is instant death.
    Fair enough, I was watching BG do 220k L2s and watched his mouth just drop to the floor. Im not seeing that now.

E_Rich423 said:

You honestly must be using mags ridiculously incorrectly if you genuinely think Medusa is better at dealing with robots.
    How? Medusa's armor shatter is 100% AAR, Mags is 70%. With Medusa you dont need to rely on parry/heavy, you can play freely. Of course in matchups that you can't use a special, sure mags is better. But in most normal circumstances I would still prefer medusa.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    E_Rich423 said:

E_Rich423 said:

You honestly must be using mags ridiculously incorrectly if you genuinely think Medusa is better at dealing with robots.
    How? Medusa's armor shatter is 100% AAR, Mags is 70%. With Medusa you dont need to rely on parry/heavy, you can play freely. Of course in matchups that you can't use a special, sure mags is better. But in most normal circumstances I would still prefer medusa.
    Mags’s aar is passive and he doesn’t need to do anything to get it up. Also, Medusa doesn’t delete robots in a singular special move. Mags on the other hand does delete them in a single special. Mags also gets multiple other benefits than just AAR against robots.
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39

Oh no the NERF word lol... I hope it’s just a bug. Since it still works after a sp3

it's not a bug
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit the point is to get to the bottom of this bug an fix it hopefully. I respect anyone’s right to vent frustrations considering the history of Kabam.

Plus with. Name like IP is lit you may be judgment impaired lol just kidding

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit the point is to get to the bottom of this bug an fix it hopefully. I respect anyone’s right to vent frustrations considering the history of Kabam.

Plus with. Name like IP is lit you may be judgment impaired lol just kidding

Nah believe me, I know he’s absolutely worthless. He’s still my child though...
    MainRonin said:

Oh no the NERF word lol... I hope it’s just a bug. Since it still works after a sp3

it's not a bug
    EXCEPT the visual evidence that it did work and Still sort of works.
    edited September 2020
    It says immune to AAR unless under the effect of an ARMOR BREAK DEBUFF. The times where it was “still sorta work[ing]” you had him under an armor break.

It says immune to AAR unless under the effect of an ARMOR BREAK DEBUFF.

Yes,I read it. What do words matter when you have visual proof. I’m not saying Kabam is going to keep this pro player but they better address it when there are many vids that show him ass a ABYSS option. Did you watch the videos?