**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Champion boss compensation

Comments

• No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I believe you get como depending on how much you did prior to the update

100% appears to get you:
    15 l2 revives (600 unit value)
    12 l3 revives (idk the value can’t recall it but I’ll give it a 20 unit mark up since 40 units gives 40% making it 720 unit value)
    6 Energy refills (180 unit value)
    12 level 5 pots at 28 Units ( 336 value)
    15 level 5 team pots ( don’t know the value but the difference between each level is 9 units; level 4 team are 35 so 45 seems fair: 675 unit value
    Idk the value of the Greater boost But the 10% ones cost 90 units so it’s definitely atleast 300 unit value

It seems to be at least 2k unit value

I might be wrong, with my calculations; some people might have spent waaaay more even to do one or two paths In 6.2.6 but personally it seems fair to me.
  • JonhkonaJonhkona Posts: 1
    Haji_Saab said:

My compensation needs a compensation 😂 ... i wasn’t even expecting anything but receiving half of others has ticked me off.

I’m in the same situation, really weird.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I believe you get como depending on how much you did prior to the update

100% appears to get you:
    15 l2 revives (600 unit value)
    12 l3 revives (idk the value can’t recall it but I’ll give it a 20 unit mark up since 40 units gives 40% making it 720 unit value)
    6 Energy refills (180 unit value)
    12 level 5 pots at 28 Units ( 336 value)
    15 level 5 team pots ( don’t know the value but the difference between each level is 9 units; level 4 team are 35 so 45 seems fair: 675 unit value
    Idk the value of the Greater boost But the 10% ones cost 90 units so it’s definitely atleast 300 unit value

It seems to be at least 2k unit value

I might be wrong, with my calculations; some people might have spent waaaay more even to do one or two paths In 6.2.6 but personally it seems fair to me.

I 100%ed 6.2 well before 6.3 came out and got half that, there is something else there.
  • Adding insult to injury on my Aegon in Abyss woes, I also got the mini compensation package when I explored 6.2 long before 6.3 came out.
  • With the all the new content coming up I'm really happy with my compensation. I think it's more than fair.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm curious as to whether they tried accounting for attempts at the champion fight, even if you quit out and started again, and that's why there's such a disparity between people who explored.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I think outlining why there are different compensations and what qualifies you for the higher compensation would be great.

I’m not sure why people who have only done one path would get more than others that 100% ages ago.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Cleared 6.2 100% so so long ago... Looks like I got the max? Now I'm going to have this red button notification icon on the bottom left-hand side of my game for the next 29 days. All these items, except the boost, will go into overflow if I claim right now after last weeks revive conversion. Hope there is some crazy content soon that I suck at so I get to use these things :D ?...

I think it's time to increase the inventory limit ...

For my case for example, there is no more content to do in the game apart from the Abyss, which I still don't have the champions for it. And for that it would be between 50-100 revives for a path. And we can only realistically bring 15 lvl 1 revives and 15 lvl 2 revives (lvl 3 revives are rare, so I won't include them).

And for potions, 25 potions is a joke for that content.

So either I push for an Abyss run, which might cost me units or get me stuck due to the lack of the perfect counters, or I let 30 (50 really) revives expire on my stash, because I can't claim them.

You can farm significantly more than 15 L1 revives...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Looks fine to me 🤷‍♂️
  • Rud0lphRud0lph Posts: 19
    What I’m pissed about is I fully explored but I see posts from others with twice the consumables than I had. I’m ok with consumables. I’ll use them for new variant. But to only get half of someone else who did the same thing. Like wtf. I sent a ticket in cause I expect at least fair compensation
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    @StevieManWonder ahh that makes much more sense

Thank you for the insight! Makes sense since the champion boss was the change not the quest itself
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

I think it's time to increase the inventory limit ...

For my case for example, there is no more content to do in the game apart from the Abyss, which I still don't have the champions for it. And for that it would be between 50-100 revives for a path. And we can only realistically bring 15 lvl 1 revives and 15 lvl 2 revives (lvl 3 revives are rare, so I won't include them).

And for potions, 25 potions is a joke for that content.

So either I push for an Abyss run, which might cost me units or get me stuck due to the lack of the perfect counters, or I let 30 (50 really) revives expire on my stash, because I can't claim them.

You can farm significantly more than 15 L1 revives...
    Yes, that's why I said "realistically", which was only including what you can actually bring in your inventory, excluding anything you might have on the stash.
    15 revives is acceptable to clear 1 path or 2, or even more on act 6 or in the monthly event quest. But not for content like the Abyss

Yes, that's why I said "realistically", which was only including what you can actually bring in your inventory, excluding anything you might have on the stash.
    15 revives is acceptable to clear 1 path or 2, or even more on act 6 or in the monthly event quest. But not for content like the Abyss

Well I don't think that is very 'realistic' then as you bring with you your inventory AND overflow when you jump into Abyss or any other content. Revives last 14 days in your overflow so once you fill your inventory with 15 revives (L1, L2, and/or L3), you can get quite a few in a 2 week period in the overflow. If you do it right, you can easily have enough for an entire Abyss path. This is the same for Health Pots. Plus don't forget your 4 hour crystals. Just need a plan/goal. Focus and put effort into that and it can be done.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    It would seem it's time gated to as when you did 1 or 100%. Like there was a cutoff date to which compensation you got
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Well I don't think that is very 'realistic' then as you bring with you your inventory AND overflow when you jump into Abyss or any other content. Revives last 14 days in your overflow so once you fill your inventory with 15 revives (L1, L2, and/or L3), you can get quite a few in a 2 week period in the overflow. If you do it right, you can easily have enough for an entire Abyss path. This is the same for Health Pots. Plus don't forget your 4 hour crystals. Just need a plan/goal. Focus and put effort into that and it can be done.
    That's what I was planning for the next 2 weeks. Farm as many revives and potions as I can, since I accidentally claimed the compensation. Have nearly 75 revives in total, still lacking potions. I'll try farm those in the meanwhile. Luckily I have 20 refils in the stash as well to do extra questing. Don't feel comfortable using units, but if it comes to that I guess I'll have no choise

That's what I was planning for the next 2 weeks. Farm as many revives and potions as I can, since I accidentally claimed the compensation. Have nearly 75 revives in total, still lacking potions. I'll try farm those in the meanwhile. Luckily I have 20 refils in the stash as well to do extra questing. Don't feel comfortable using units, but if it comes to that I guess I'll have no choise

If you have Aegon, should be plenty after 2 weeks. Even without, still doable. Good luck!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Can we just be happy that a nerf went through. All I wanted was a trophy title but wouldn’t demand that from Kabam. If you fought The Champion you knew what you were getting yourself into.