**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Busting Cavs for Professor X & Apocalypse

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
Will you?

Busting Cavs for Professor X & Apocalypse 111 votes

All day
27%
Alex13369SymbioticVen9MNojokejaymSw0rdMasterKillerRino19PleasureDomeJedi_HawkeAldacbrandinhoMaxGamingRazer_Boltz619CASrinivasGiulioV99TheGrandM4sterCtuchikIron_Patriot_is_litNichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHedronChriissR 30 votes
Nah fam
72%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorMaiicolDiazSungjWayde0wilsonSiddhantKwatraAb_SamadJBC89RoOOtsLunaeJumpthesharkBulmktLmaoRaichu626shadow_lurker22MegaGalacticBwest289RemeliRabangaRookiie 81 votes

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I so want to
    I got AA, Colossus,Domino and these guys will become insane with their synergies... But I need to save for masteries. Sad lief :(
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Going to try for professor x as been waiting ages for him also i have 6 star x23 and the 15% crit rating seems so nice for her to keep the bleeds up
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    All day
    I'll be opening about 10-20 Cavs and just praying I get one of them. I have 2 Mutant T5CC that I would love to use.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    All day
    I’m saving all my units. Some casual arena grind and I should have 1.5/2k
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nah fam
    Looking forward to seatin opening his wallet though
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Nah fam

Well, we know that @Rookiie is English now, probably from London 😂

Check my vote☝🏼😂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nah fam

#FreeToPlay

#OnlySpendOnCyberMondayAndJulyFourth
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Lunae said:

Never again, I've probably blown through 10,000 units going for a featured champion and still haven't pulled the featured 5 or 6* once. I'm officially off them for good.

The only time I did it was when Guilly 2099 came out. I got 5 cavs and got a 5* guilly 2099 out of it. Everything else has been trash except when I bought the early access single cav crystal out of the black iso market. I've gotten two 6* champions out of those.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Personally been saving for the featured reset which looks like it’s gonna have apocalypse first

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nah fam
    Qfury said:

Looking forward to seatin opening his wallet though

Crazy thing is, he's actually opening it to put more money in lol
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    All day
    with my grandmaster luck I'm going for it