**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Restart Glitch . . . The real reason AW is so easy?

MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
For all the complainers out there saying AW is soooo easy. I just witnessed an opposing player attacking over and over on a mini boss. But not losing health . . . I thought what is the deal, what are they doing. Then someone in my ally mentioned the restart glitch where you can restart fights with no health penalty. I thought this was fixed with 1/2 health lost. . . . I wonder how many people out here complaining about how easy AW is have been exploiting this glitch.

Come on Kabam, at least make it count as a death, even though deaths don't matter anymore.

Comments

• Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    My game restarted by itself when i was in the middle of a l3 that would finish the boss off. That is why they have made it not have the 1/2 health lost. The game is crashing far too often since the last update.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Read the updated patch notes
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    My game tends to freeze a lot when I start a fight. Whether it's arena, AQ, AW, or just a quest, when I go into a fight sometimes I just see that wheel spinning around and around forever. Until I have to force close it.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Not like it gives you points either way
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    For all the complainers out there saying AW is soooo easy. I just witnessed an opposing player attacking over and over on a mini boss. But not losing health . . . I thought what is the deal, what are they doing. Then someone in my ally mentioned the restart glitch where you can restart fights with no health penalty. I thought this was fixed with 1/2 health lost. . . . I wonder how many people out here complaining about how easy AW is have been exploiting this glitch.

Come on Kabam, at least make it count as a death, even though deaths don't matter anymore.

We are facing an alliance that tried it and it is clear that the glitch either stopped working or they are not doing it properly. My defender shows a kill and is at full health while his attacker shows half health.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited September 2017
    34v23blwg3qv.png
    Doesn't work anymore. You just got beat.
This discussion has been closed.