**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel and Mysterio have now their ability accuracy reduced

It will happen when they are facing the new buffed Magneto(s).

It's a bug. Don't need to find a loop like "in the comic, they both will stand no chance against Magneto" just because this month we are focusing more on Mutants.

Otherwise, what's the use of "... ability accuracy cannot be reduced" in their description?

If you really wanna change Mysterio and Archangel (again) so that they will get affected by the new Magneto(s), compensation for all the rank up resources are needed and rank down tickets.

The community has invested in these 2 realising how useful they are, so if it continues as it is, this demand is not a big thing to ask.

Plus, AA and Mysterio could be useful counter somewhere in Act 6 against Magneto, but that will not work anymore will it not?

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I just dueld magneto using AA and didn't fail any abilities when magnetized
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Rotelly Have you tried to use parry? Let's see if there is any failed parry and we will talk.

Same goes for Mysterio.

Here is the proven video that I have to back my points.

Failed parry and Mysterio's double medium didn't produce gas charge

https://youtu.be/BkE3SKHtykE
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited September 2020
  • Vp14Vp14 Posts: 30

It will happen when they are facing the new buffed Magneto(s).

It's a bug. Don't need to find a loop like "in the comic, they both will stand no chance against Magneto" just because this month we are focusing more on Mutants.

Otherwise, what's the use of "... ability accuracy cannot be reduced" in their description?

If you really wanna change Mysterio and Archangel (again) so that they will get affected by the new Magneto(s), compensation for all the rank up resources are needed and rank down tickets.

The community has invested in these 2 realising how useful they are, so if it continues as it is, this demand is not a big thing to ask.

Plus, AA and Mysterio could be useful counter somewhere in Act 6 against Magneto, but that will not work anymore will it not?

They are only getting magnetised. Thier ability accuracy does not get reduced.
    @Rotelly Huh that's weird. Maybe they have changed it back to normal but without telling the community? I guess so.

I gotta try that again
    @Vp14 Their ability did reduce yesterday, right after the new update.

Looks like they have noticed their mistakes and made a change to it without telling the community.
    They have a lot of stuffs to do anyway rather than posting a simple bug like this.

Cuz I got 2 solid proven videos that AA and Mysterio kept failing to parry those buffed Magnetos just yesterday