**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark hawk bugged in abyss

Yesterday Red Magneto was able reach special 3 but today every time he gets to special 3 he’s automatically drained of power and giving to Dark Hawk . This wasn’t there yesterday so is this a bug is this how it supposed to be ?

Comments

• AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    Yeah man. I was practicing abyss IMIW and face that same issue.

The only way I could play was to heavy till I reach sp2 and spam it and keep on refreshing that armor break so that power swap doesn't work at 10 tech charges.

I feel Like the ability accuracy reduction is not working at all.
  • Nibor13Nibor13 Posts: 13
    Yes that might be it the AAR isn’t working I know there a big bug with Ægon as well . Wanted to jump in to path 4 this Sunday I hope this can be fixed by then .. I watched all the CCP videos On Mags nothing like this was happening before
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Well. Its not guarenteed. Its only a 70% reduction
    So either you are all super unlucky(unlikely) or there is a bug .
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 91

Well. Its not guarenteed. Its only a 70% reduction
    So either you are all super unlucky(unlikely) or there is a bug .

I know it's 70% but it's not working at all. They are gaining that tech charge every hit. It was not happening like that yesterday before the aegon bug was announced. They were gaining charges but the frequency way very less.

Also if they at 9 tech charges and you're at sp3 and you spam it (when they are below one bar power), after your special is completed, the opponent gets to sp3 all of a sudden.

This has to be a bug of some kind
    @The_Sentry06 70 percent yes but Iv done this fight 10 time and all 10 time it’s the same sp3 power drained . Yesterday I did it 5 time and hit sp3 everytime took DarkHawk down to 40 percent was getting practice runs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I guess it is a bug.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I have done DH fight with Mags about 25 times in last couple of days getting timing right... and it is now defo broken as he gains the charges constantly.

Along with Torch petrify not working this is making game a joke.

Complete waste of time trying to finish last couple of paths when so much broken
    @Monk1 theres definitely something broke ! Which sucks for us trying to go though abyss
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    did you armor break DH? if not its ability accuracy can't be reduced, so it will still gain charges ^_^ also keep in mind that both magnetos were released bugged and they were able to reduce AA even against AAR immune champions, like AA or sentinel/ghost in V3, and seems that kabam has fixed them ^_^
  • M1ltosM1ltos Posts: 7

did you armor break DH? if not its ability accuracy can't be reduced, so it will still gain charges ^_^ also keep in mind that both magnetos were released bugged and they were able to reduce AA even against AAR immune champions, like AA or sentinel/ghost in V3, and seems that kabam has fixed them ^_^

Have you read darkhawk's abilities ? It specifies that only the modes cant be affected by ability accuracy reduction, what does that have anything to do with the charges he gains when you hit them while having an armor up buff? Its a definitely a bug , and you should be fixed asap.
    edited September 2020
    Also , they might not see the post cause its not under the #bug flair , check it if you can
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    M1ltos said:

Have you read darkhawk's abilities ? It specifies that only the modes cant be affected by ability accuracy reduction, what does that have anything to do with the charges he gains when you hit them while having an armor up buff? Its a definitely a bug , and you should be fixed asap.

Damn ,and i ranked up my magnito to rank 5 just for this , watched every damn video about his buff, it just sucks , i don't care if it was a bug or whatever, it should work as intended from the freaking start , and obviously i hadnt read this part of the abyssal enchantment
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    MainRonin said:

M1ltos said:

Doesn't Magneto bypass AAR immunity of #Metal champions?
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Yes he is meant to bypass it on Metal champs