**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use generic 4* gem on?

Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
All of the options are at r3 currently but i have the resources to take them up to r5

Who to use generic 4* gem on? 60 votes

Star lord
53%
TheLazyKingSpity68YellsomeDarkmewtwo666sweetleafsixx66beaupoemwappykidAppleisgodCedricccAkshay_BhuradiaChopinAsLexThawnimSky_kittyCaptain_MaimStar_Lord_TheMageHunterDhruvgJim0172CammonRoVuDah 32 votes
Dr. Voodoo
31%
RandomlyGeneratedKenny292Noob_2yrsJcray705zuffyPrimmer79GhengisHanUnsaferBinkie7Jac094VartoxSpeedbumpSpiritAnurag1606Luismarquez131Breynolds11Leepower12MishHammer84Barry_Allen007leira619 19 votes
Hulk
15%
RaaDark_King888TheMaskHazerfaceDave_the_destroyerDarkrider05ZzzzerogodsDJ_Lyoto_Spider24 9 votes

Comments

• HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I think it would most definitely be between Starlord and Doctor Voodoo. I always say go with who you do the best with. Both have HUGE advantages as attackers.

Starlord continually rolls up attack damage as long as u dont get hit.

Voodoo has that guaranteed regen and some other pretty handy tools.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Star lord
    SL is god dont let those voodoo fanatics tell you otherwise
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I'm not sure what to do cause I was thinking about going for stark spider man as a 5* but if I awaken SL, I would take him to r5 meaning I won't have enough t4 techs by November to take spider man up if I go for him and manage to get him
  • Dr. Voodoo
    SL only has damage. Voodoo has reliable damage over time, regen, benefits from MD, has power burn, power drain, and ability reduction...best of luck soloing 4/55 magik/dorm/juggs bosses in war or hype in map 6 with SL...not gonna happen...
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    Another reason for Voodoo is that SL comes to the basic arena at the beginning of December. It also gives you a chance to see if you get that 5* SE Spidey
    If I do awaken voodoo, I've also got to decide on who to take to r5 between voodoo, magik, ghost rider and SW.

Magik and SW are at sig 59 and GR is at 19
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    got anyone better then those 3 champs
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Hulk
    Star lord? Why did i see she-hulk?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Star lord
    Magik definitely. She has better power control, plus she is a beast defender. She was my first r5. No regrets here
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Star lord
    But yeah I accidentally tapped SL. Go voodoo or wait for someone better like hype or AA
    I have Hyperion, just that his sig ability doesn't seem that important for him to be a good champ
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Hulk
    If you are planning to do ROL...then star lord

If you wanr to strengthen ur AW attack...then vodoo

If you want complete act 5 and master mode with less potions.... Then hulk.
  • Star lord
    all those who say anything apart from sl and doc are mad. possible options: starlord, star lord and.... SL.
    voodoo will live without his sig. so will hulk. even magik, i have the 5* unduped version. SL wont. but when you awaken him...
    i have never regretted awakening him, he is the god of god tiers in this game
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Dr. Voodoo
    Doctor voodoo, like someone said sl's basic arena is almost here aswell. Voodoo is better than sl, sl just beats him in damage and that's useful for things like LOL and other things of course. You should definitely rank 5 voodoo too, if you're still not done with realm of legends he'll help you there aswell. Road to labrinth, act 4, act 5 (especially act 5). He's a sick attacker with many god tier abilities, he's no joke.

Also, a little plus, he has extremely high prestige in the 4* side. He's basically mordo level on prestige, but he's just barely under mordo.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Hulk
    Hulk, Hulk, Hulk. No other champ will match this damage. If you need for quests, do Hulk. If you need for war, do Hulk. Of you need for RoL, Master, Act 5 do SL
  • Hulk
    Hulk mate for sure

SL is great for people doing the high-end content, and who can string 100+ combos together. For everyone else he is just OK. Voddo is good but boring to use

Hulk is amazing to use, damage is off the scale, stuns for fun and will get you through most content in the game
  • Dr. Voodoo
    Whoever has dr voodoo pfp ans voted for star lord is a traitor

Star lord for rol and lol
    Voodoo for aw aq and basically all other content