**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yup. it's a bug Mike has confirmed in the big thread
    man those people who said it was nerfed and started crying must feel silly now
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What about those that have already completed it?

They get a high five for being so quick.

They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well.
    So those who beat it now will get both sets of rewards? Awesome.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311 β˜…
    From what I can tell, Heroic, Master and Epic rewards are all lower than promised
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why you all call it a nerf instead of it being an obvious bug? So stupid.

Hell yeah. Was Waiting for you comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚you never disappoint community and the big ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You are saying it's a nerf. How can you know that? Yes the rewards are different from the announcement. Does that mean they are nerfed? No, of course not. I'd it most likely a mistake? Of course. Has this happened before? Of course it has. We've had the boss rush announcement for going on almost 6 weeks. Tons of comments about the rewards in that thread. Obviously the in game rewards are completely different.

People like you can't report an error. You have to go balls to wall, bat **** crazy and immediately say it's a nerf and how shady they are. I wish I could say it's unbelievable but I've been around to long for that.
    Big ones aren't happy yet. Please try harder manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hope you get 2% rise in drop rates soon. Do share your pull btw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    I don't have a clue what you are even talking about. Maybe go take your meds and come back when you can speak to adults
    Oh cmon please. Why spoil the mood now. New content new post on forums and fresh posts to get on for you. BTW how much adult of you when you can't handle what you throw to others πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚GEEZ
    Handle what I throw at others? All I said was it's a bug and not a nerf. You flew in here calling people like me a bootlicker and whatever nonsense you were saying. You agreed it was a nerf and you were wrong. Again.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311 β˜…
    edited September 2020

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What about those that have already completed it?

wait people did it already? I'd assume they get it in the mail
    I did it already, didn’t bother checking the rewards first.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey All,

Sorry for the slow response on this. We've been working with the team to get this fixed ASAP. The good news is that it will be fixed soon and that nobody will be missing out on rewards. We know how valuable that extra 10% T5CC Fragment crystal is, and are taking that into account as well.

You mean T5CC 10% selector, right?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait, so I should have done this right away and gotten both a 10% crystal and a selector?

Hey All,

Sorry for the slow response on this. We've been working with the team to get this fixed ASAP. The good news is that it will be fixed soon and that nobody will be missing out on rewards. We know how valuable that extra 10% T5CC Fragment crystal is, and are taking that into account as well.

You mean T5CC 10% selector, right?
    I think he might mean the one that was mistakenly given out
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

F
    finished itemless with Quake warlock nick hype and Sym when I finished I got a crystal not a selector will I be compensated?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    of course, just more free stuff, also there's a hundred threads on this obviously
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey All,

Awesome job
    Wow, you're ridiculous. @Demonzfyre was right. Grown up children throwing tantrums here.

You know it would've taken less effort to just say that "The rewards are messed up, please correct it Kabam" instead of that silliness on display.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50 β˜…

Hey All,

Isn't it supposed to be a selector not a crystal?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Alright everybody, here's the plan of Action:

The rewards listed in the Forum Post are the correct ones. We'll be fixing the rewards in-game to match them, BUT are also going to include the 10% T5CC Fragment crystal that is already there. That means the Rewards for Epic will now include a 10% T5CC Fragment Crystal, and a 10% T5CC Fragment Selector.

To those that have already completed the content: I don't have a time frame, but you will be compensated with the missing rewards.

We're working to get this fixed ASAP.

That's pretty awesome. Thank you.

The rewards listed in the Forum Post are the correct ones. We'll be fixing the rewards in-game to match them, BUT are also going to include the 10% T5CC Fragment crystal that is already there. That means the Rewards for Epic will now include a 10% T5CC Fragment Crystal, and a 10% T5CC Fragment Selector.

To those that have already completed the content: I don't have a time frame, but you will be compensated with the missing rewards.

🀯
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 β˜…β˜…

πŸ‘Œ
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020

Beautiful
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What a legend
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Amazing and fast response. Thanks Kabam!
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113 β˜…

Oh! I didn't check. I hope I get the rewards unlike act 6.2.6.πŸ₯Ίβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈ I hope I don't get betrayed.

• Just finished it! The arkuss and terrax screwed me as i didnt bring in my 4* doom
  • Bahubali46Bahubali46 Posts: 42 β˜…
    Observed difference in rewards for other difficulty also

T4 basic should be 3 as per the rewards declared before but got only one.
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49 β˜…

This was the right call. Thank you!