**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sasquatch bug

Hey guys, I just finished my boss rush road and as part of my team I took my 6 stars sasquatch only to find out he has a BIG bug.

I hope someone can check this out but basically, neither sp1 nor sp2 are reacting to fractures, I mean sp1 does'nt refresh them and sp2 doesn't eliminates them to increase damage, the fractures debuff just pass with no interaction whatsoever.

Please someone check this out.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• I can confirm this as well. I got a clip too. Just idk how to upload it to the forum. But the ruptures are not being refreshed via sp1.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    As suggested I post the following data:

Device: Xiaomi mi note 10 pro
    Connection: wifi
    Game mode: Happened on the boss rush omega and on the realm of legends
    Champion affected: Sasquatch, 6 stars r3
    Description: ruptures aren't being refreshed by sp1 nor eliminated by sp2, both interactions are bugged.

I hope any kind of responde from the admin
  • Here is some screenshots. Best i can do. Its before sp1, start of sp1 and after sp1

• I can confirm this as well. I got a clip too. Just idk how to upload it to the forum. But the ruptures are not being refreshed via sp1.

If you have video, you can post it to a site like youtube and then share the link here. We an pass it on to the rest of the team along with the other info we've already sent.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    edited September 2020
    Ok cool. I will try to upload it
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Yep, not refreshing for me too. Wanted to use him for Dis track node but can’t....

If you have video, you can post it to a site like youtube and then share the link here. We an pass it on to the rest of the team along with the other info we've already sent.
    Thank you! I appreciate the quick response. I hope the video helps
  • Yes I have the same issue here with sasquatch, realized it while using him in aq.
  • Hey there, we pushed out a fix that should resolve these issues for Sasquatch.
  • Awesome thank you. Definitely appreciate it! And i can confirm he is working normally now as well. Time to have some more fun using sasquatch again
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I too can confirm it's working now, thank you so much, it was so sad having my r3 and not using him