**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

I have a question is anyone knows. The final Quest it says will be a combination of all the others. Are they saying it will be one long quest with all 30 bosses, or a longer quest with a few bosses from each of the other quests going around 12-15 bosses?

all we know is 31 fights and a boss. i sure hope the rewards are sufficient lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I have a question is anyone knows. The final Quest it says will be a combination of all the others. Are they saying it will be one long quest with all 30 bosses, or a longer quest with a few bosses from each of the other quests going around 12-15 bosses?

Rewards.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Rewards.

ahhh man really? i missed this ... uhh that's it?? lol would have liked a 25% T5CC selector like the Variant 5 ... make it happen captain @Kabam Miike B)
  • Dannystyl30Dannystyl30 Posts: 18
    Where can I find the 22H event schedule for this month?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Will the 31st boss be a trophy boss?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Not sure rewards are worth the items needed for us mere mortals to fight 30 boss level champions and a superboss

Honestly, the boss rushes haven't been bad at all. I've done them all itemless and I don't imagine stringing them together is going to make that much of a difference. I'm just worried the boss will be crazy. But I'm willing to use some revives for 2 T5B.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Not sure rewards are worth the items needed for us mere mortals to fight 30 boss level champions and a superboss

Honestly, the boss rushes haven't been bad at all. I've done them all itemless and I don't imagine stringing them together is going to make that much of a difference. I'm just worried the boss will be crazy. But I'm willing to use some revives for 2 T5B.
    I’m willing to blow my 8 revives and my 800 units lol and I have been potion farming this is definitely one of the best things we have ever had

Week 6 is SUMMER SMACKDOWN - OMEGA. This quest requires you to beat the previous 5 weeks in order to unlock it.

...week 6 will become available on Sept 2nd 10:00 AM PDT! You won’t spend these to enter the quest either, so you can try it as many times as you’d like.
    Once Omega is released, you’ll have two weeks to complete all 6 Quests before they disappear on Sept 23rd 10:00 AM PDT. But none of the first 5 weeks will disappear before then.
    This kicks off tomorrow, July 29th at 10am PDT!

Greekhit said:

On the announcement it says that week 6 Omega will drop at September 2 and at the very next paragraph, that once Omega is released, we have two weeks to complete all 6 quest before they disappear at September 23...

@Kabam Miike , Still no clarification (as far as I’ve seen) about discrepancy in total # of weeks ??

Week-6 (Omega), which says will last for 2 weeks, starts tomorrow (Sept 2nd). But in-game Timer shows still 3 weeks overall remaining.

So does Omega (and all previous ones) actually last for another 3 weeks (instead of 2 weeks) ?? Is there some additional meaning to the reference “you’ll have 2 weeks to complete all 6 Quests before they disappear on Sep 23rd” besides for maybe just a typo in Announcement that said 2 weeks instead of 3 weeks for Omega ??
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

Are rewards bugged??
    This is epic
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★

This is master rewards. It is certainly bugged.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Where Are those rewards in omega boss rush ?
    @Kabam Miike 😟😟😟

T2 Alpha 2x to 1x.
    T5cc Even not Selector
    And 2 t5b Are Missing
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    Sooo just looked at rewards and its nothing like ypu guys promised its actually half and t5cc selector is not a selector why is that am I missing something?
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16

• Bigjtcc said:

Sooo just looked at rewards and its nothing like ypu guys promised its actually half and t5cc selector is not a selector why is that am I missing something?

No you’re correct, they don’t match. Hopefully it will be corrected or at least clarified.

• FofFof Posts: 2
    This is a nightmare for all of us mere mortals
    So at the very least if you’re going to nerf the rewards you should also nerf the difficulty
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    New rewards are an easy skip.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Lmao y'all forgot the t5 selector. Not shocking something is messed up.
  • Marcus187Marcus187 Posts: 3
    What’s going on with the rewards? You said it would be 2 t2a, 2 t5b and a 10% t5cc selector?

Instead it’s 1 t2a, 30k t5b shards and a 10% t5cc crystal and 2 t4cc?

Please explain
  • Manchild61Manchild61 Posts: 8
    So this is BS.... you guys changed the rewards..> Told us we would be getting 2 t5b and a 10% t5cc selector as well... And none of that was the case.... what is going on here?
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike rewards are nerfed why?
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    So what’s up with the r
    ewards?
  • Epic events not too bad this time round, only issue I have is Kabam promising but not delivering rewards. Got nothing after defeating Moleman, and need a video to get compensated which I’ve never done.

2nd time spent units albeit only small for nil reward.

Very disappointing.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Why are the rewards nerfed? It’s not even worth doing now. I wasted all this time the past few weeks doing all these rushes working up to get the rewards that were advertised, not this ****. What is wrong with you guys Kabam? For real. I defend you guys most of the time when people whine, but this is exactly the kind of **** that makes people not even want to play this game. Why lie to your customers? Wtf man I was literally just saying last night how much I was looking forward to the catalysts To rank up, and how the rewards were good for having to do so many bosses. Ridiculous man. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    If I accidentally took a wrong team do I have a choice to exist and try again...
    Mods Please let me know...Thanks
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Furion17 said:

If I accidentally took a wrong team do I have a choice to exist and try again...

I don’t think so it’s more like all or nothing
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    teekq said:

Furion17 said:

I don’t think so it’s more like all or nothing
    It's actually tough to brought all the counter fo so many bosses..
    Have to used tons of items for completion..
    Sad
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    man y'all lieing to us give us the right rewards