**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam release another event like Red Rift ? Where people got so many AW gems and shards.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

Should Kabam release another event like Red Rift ? Where people got so many AW gems and shards. 72 votes

Yes, that was one of the best if not the best
81%
zuffyuncsteve53Moot4LifeRasiloverAustin555555LmaoThe_Blue_Jaguarshadow_lurker22PrithviMarvel2289KDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddDenzel116RookiieQuattrucciCASrinivaskubricknolanArsozThicco_ModeGreekhit 59 votes
No, that wasn't worth the grin
18%
Mr_PlatypusLvernon15Albi⁴7²00⁴StevieManWonderOnePix3LBahubaliNeXt3nMathgeekLOThunderThanks_D19HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSneakykoish95 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

We are getting a 4 star and 5 star shard arena

Yes, pretty excited as i am a heavy arena grinder.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

As in personally I’m not a fan of them
    I got lucky last time but still don’t like the rng element

I'll take RNG for a chance at AG. My luck was insane the last time. Got 5 AG's, too bad the 3 of them were mystics and I already awakened my useful mystics. Had to throw an Ag into Sym supreme because I was frustrated. If I don't pull a good mystic by the end of the month, I'll awaken my Jane Forster and cheese variant 4 with her
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Maybe they should release what they plan
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve been around for all of the rift style events over the years. Think I’ve had 1 or 2 AGs in total. Find them to be far too rng based and for someone that seems to always have the worst luck, I have little interest in them.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got a ton of good stuff from it, because I got lucky, but id prefer something not rng based because you can get shite the entire month which sucks
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    My luck is always the worst in the rift events. I got 1 awakening gem and 8k 5* shards from the last one. It was pretty disappointing. I prefer the events that don’t have rng based rewards personally.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Wheres it say that?
    GagoH said:

Arsoz said:

Wheres it say that?
    @GagoH https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217676/celebrate-some-truly-spectacular-summoners-of-the-contest-during-the-legends-celebration#latest
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Thanks, I guess I’m going to rank 2*’s over champs I would normally now
    GagoH said:

Thanks, I guess I’m going to rank 2*’s over champs I would normally now
    same lol

Honestly, this was probably the best event they had in a long time. Difficulty was not crazy, rewards were great, no insane nodes.

Totally
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Easily the best version of rifts
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I say no because I had bad luck and got nothing from
    It
    I think Kabam heard me as just few days after this post we got a notification of rift event in September 😂😂
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Chikel said:

Sneakyko said:

I'll take RNG for a chance at AG. My luck was insane the last time. Got 5 AG's, too bad the 3 of them were mystics and I already awakened my useful mystics. Had to throw an Ag into Sym supreme because I was frustrated. If I don't pull a good mystic by the end of the month, I'll awaken my Jane Forster and cheese variant 4 with her
    wdym cheese variant 4, how do you do that? (Just asking cause my first 6 star is her and i didn't Think she was useful for anything.)
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    I was still new when the red rift event started and it helped me so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much :)
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Sneakyko said:

wdym cheese variant 4, how do you do that? (Just asking cause my first 6 star is her and i didn't Think she was useful for anything.)
    I meant the Venom fight in V5 but this should work for any champion that isn't shock immune. She has a chance to stun a shocked opponent. Shock them with sp1 or 2 and just hit them, you will proc 1 or 2 stuns in a 5-hit combo, then you can just spam sp1 to keep them shocked and stun-locked for the entire fight.
    For your first fight, use sp2, I have noticed that after the sp2 shock, you have a better chance of stunning opponents than the sp1. It's not in the description but that's just how it works for me. She doesn't need her sig ability for that to work, it just gives her a bit of extra damage.
    With the new white mags buff granting increased ability accuracy to #Hero and #Metal champions, you have increased chance of stun but even without it you will still stun opponents in a 5-hit combo.
  • Yes, that was one of the best if not the best
    One of my favorite events of all time. It didnt take much effort, it was possible for average free to play players to do every day, and it held great rewards.

One of my favorite events of all time. It didnt take much effort, it was possible for average free to play players to do every day, and it held great rewards.

Well it has arrived again ..Kabam heard me