**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will rewards be taken from players who exploited the bug?

I don’t think anyone should be banned for exploiting the bug but the rewards they got should be removed. I find it a little unfair that people where able to farm thousands of units, shards and, sig stones.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s possible
    But what if the players already used what they got would they take away the rewards

So IMO it can go either way
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    What Bug? Don't mind me I've not logged on yet
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Some bugs mess people and sometimes whole allys but the whole community gets ignored.
    A few manage to benefit from a bug and those that didn't freak out...
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

But what if the players already used what they got would they take away the rewards

They should remove the champs from their accounts
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    SWORD78 said:

I guess that would be a bit weird, but I think it’s pretty annoying as the game could be imbalanced by this, players could go from have no t5b to multiple rank 5s, from 2 6*s to 8 and lots of other potential mayhem
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    seeing that this is a bug on kabams side, this is fair game. people who did exploit this bug did not do anything out of ToS because this was a bug that occurred on kabams side and not the players hacking or cheating
    I actually took advantage of this a couple times but I feel kinda guilty about it as it’s pretty unfair
    Exactly so I don’t think they’ll remove it but we’ll find out soon enough

seeing that this is a bug on kabams side, this is fair game. people who did exploit this bug did not do anything out of ToS because this was a bug that occurred on kabams side and not the players hacking or cheating

Yeah, so this is why I don’t think they should be banned, only the rewards should be removed
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    How long do you think it took to run these paths? Multiple t5bs and multiple 6* crystals? 1000 6* shards per run and you think people managed 20 runs before it was removed?
    You're talking about an 'imbalance' but anyone that managed to run those paths THAT quick is already likely to be an end game player so there is no1 running that with 4*s that suddenly have new 6*s and R5s.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

There is precedent though. I don’t remember the bug or exploit exactly, but accounts were suspended and items removed.
  • Hey there, the team is looking into resolving this issue at the moment. We don't have more specific details to share at the moment but we'll let everyone know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.