**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    So will i get double rewards if i complete it now?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

probably
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

probably
    Yay
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★

What about those that have already completed it?

They get a high five for being so quick.

They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well.
    I want my high five :)

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Oh poop. I'm litterally half way through it, don't fancy backing out will I get full rewards or the mistake ones?
    And if I end up with NOT full rewards is there a cutt off. Im worried now
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Alright everybody, here's the plan of Action:

The rewards listed in the Forum Post are the correct ones. We'll be fixing the rewards in-game to match them, BUT are also going to include the 10% T5CC Fragment crystal that is already there. That means the Rewards for Epic will now include a 10% T5CC Fragment Crystal, and a 10% T5CC Fragment Selector.

To those that have already completed the content: I don't have a time frame, but you will be compensated with the missing rewards.

We're working to get this fixed ASAP.

Did it knowing the rewards didn’t match the forums. Thanks for the quick responses on the topic.
  • Mtl55Mtl55 Posts: 63

It said in the post that there will be 3 basic4class catalyst but gave only one instead
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Oh poop. I'm litterally half way through it, don't fancy backing out will I get full rewards or the mistake ones?
    And if I end up with NOT full rewards is there a cutt off. Im worried now

Yes you will.
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    When are the heroic rewards going to be fixed
  • I did master difficulty and didnt get tier 1 alpha cst and tier4 cat
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    How i will get updated rewards now ?

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    3 revives on stupid mistakes
    Quake was mvp followed by cap sparkles & omega red

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    If I entered before rewards were fixed which set will I get?
  • Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    edited September 2020
    looks like rewards for Normal and Heroic levels do not match the previously forum-posted reward announcement from August.

despite the very recent updates to Master and Epic
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Will the 2 T2A, 2T5B and the T5CC Selector come to us in a mail?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    When can I expect to get the updated rewards since I completed it prior to the fix?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious pls answer how i will get updated rewards now allready completed epic omega boss rush under 30 min of release
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike so for those who have completed it before the updated rewards, when can we expect to get the updated rewards?
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike so let me get this right... Because i was unable to do these quests before it was changed because I was stuck at work i now miss out on an extra 10% t5cc? Thats abit unfair, everyone should now have that opportunity!

When can I expect to get the updated rewards since I completed it prior to the fix?

Maybe give them some time. There are several fires they are putting out right now and continuing to ask isn't going to help.
    A l p h a said:

@Kabam Miike so let me get this right... Because i was unable to do these quests before it was changed because I was stuck at work i now miss out on an extra 10% t5cc? Thats abit unfair, everyone should now have that opportunity!

No, that's not what's happening. They are leaving in both. The selector and the crystal.
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 30
    edited September 2020

What about those that have already completed it?

They get a high five for being so quick.

They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well.</blockquote

Thanks 😊