**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Replay Bug or infinite rewards

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for alerting us of this issue, folks! The event will be paused temporarily until we can resolve this bug. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!

Meanwhile, feel free to complete the objective for a Platinum Jones Locker if you haven’t done that today! This will still be available to you while we work on getting you back on the Island!

Stay tuned!

Thx but it doesn’t answer the main question. What should we, who did multiple runs, do to not be banned?
    You won't be banned if you did multiple runs.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Wait so what exactly happened, you could get infinite items?

You could repeat the quest with the path already unlocked and get the chest infinitely
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Unio77 said:

You could repeat the quest with the path already unlocked and get the chest infinitely
    Wouldn't you have to use keys then to unlock the path again.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge I was having dinner while all this happened
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    StopNTake said:

I also ran it twice. I thought the same chest could be giving different rewards but when I see the same AG again I thought something is wrong. I opened both crystals but haven’t used any of them, I’d be gladly give them back instead of being banned. Please inform us about this situation.

Which path did you run for the awakening Gem?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Unio77 said:

Wouldn't you have to use keys then to unlock the path again.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge I was having dinner while all this happened
    the path stays unlocked forever
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Oh no one will be banned or punished as it was same bug before. Pity I was busy to get some extra rewards :)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    King09712 said:

King09712 said:

I want my key returned, and the locker a huige compensation package or the people who abused it banned for 90 days for exploiting. Extra rewards stripped.

sounds fair.

why would they refund your key and locker?? you spent it. do you understand what they do?
    they toiok my key and locker mid run as I was going through my 1st, they kicked me from the quest I was in so yes they need to return it OR give me my rewards
    like I said, the path remains open because you used the key. I'm not sure what happened for you, but either you will get the rewards because you finished, or you will redo the thing on the path you unlocked, meaning it is free and there is no cost
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike my champs are locked in the quest any word on when I get them back? Kinda count on that team for AQ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Damn, 19 AGs.
    And here I'm feeling guilty by getting SIG's three times.

Actually, I didn't run it more than once, but I was just thinking that 3 would be a reasonable number. Anything run past 3 should either be removed or seen as egregious. Just my thoughts.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    🤞 you treat this like you treated the red rift. Seems fair for those of us that ran the rift once get extra keys to earn more rewards. Not sure what dan be done about folks getting 19 AGs but don’t think it’s fair to hold them accountable for another’s mistakes nor is it fair to expect that level of compensation. Would be nice to be given the chance to run the board though
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Where is the proof of 19 awakening gems? And, to clarify,19 5* awakening gems?
    Because I'm yet to see a path with a 5* AG on it that has been unlocked with 1 key...
    Let's stick to facts without balooning things out of proportion.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Literally all they have to do is rewind everyone’s accounts back in time.

If people complain that they had gotten other content done within that time frame , they can provide a compensation for that