**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for treasure island

JBC89JBC89 Posts: 75
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I am not one of those guys who always want a compensation for every little bug, however this BUG, was pretty OP, people where farming shards and catalysts, it's not fair at all, I know you can't take back those shards or catalysts but you can reward those who didn't abused of this in compensation.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    JBC89 said:

I am not one of those guys who always want a compensation for every little bug, however this BUG, was pretty OP, people where farming shards and catalysts, it's not fair at all, I know you can't take back those shards or catalysts but you can reward those who didn't abused of this in compensation.

It’s people like you who ruin the game
    NO THEY DON’T NEED TO GIVE COMPENSATION FOR EVERY LITTLE BUG GET OVER IT
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    JBC89 said:

Actually they can remove whatever they want from people's accounts whenever they want
    JBC89 said:

SWORD78 said:

JBC89 said:

This wasn't a little bug, people abused of this and got massive amounts of shards and catalysts, it's not like oh the game crashed type of thing.
    But you asking for Compensation is absolutely ridiculous

Just because you didn’t steal something from a store doesn’t mean they should award you
  • PerpetrixPerpetrix Posts: 28

Your probably one of the people that abused the bug. Also why shouldn't we get compensation LMAO
    People were getting 5 5* AG because of this stupid bug
    Multiple 5* crystals and 6* crystal
    A f ton of units and platinumpool
    But ofcourse according to you we shouldn't get compensation. what a joke.
    Perpetrix said:

Your probably one of the people that abused the bug. Also why shouldn't we get compensation LMAO
    People were getting 5 5* AG because of this stupid bug
    Multiple 5* crystals and 6* crystal
    A f ton of units and platinumpool
    But ofcourse according to you we shouldn't get compensation. what a joke.
    Perpetrix said:

I didn’t abuse because I know better and IT IS ABSOLUTELY STUPID TO AWARD PLAYERS FOR SOMETHING THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE BEING NOT ABUSING THE BUG

Faseeh said:

Ppl expoited this very badly unfortunately. I saw many posts saying they got 3 mil gold, 6 awakening gems , 70 5* sig stones and 43 platpool sig stones. I stopped scrolling after that :(

Anyone getting a deja vue to red rifts bug?

Unfortunately i dont think kabam will be willing to hand out anything free after all those ppl got free stuff. I saw ppl who got platpool and so many friggin units from this bug

For real though people shouldn’t have exploited it because it takes away from the Earning Aspect of the game
  • PerpetrixPerpetrix Posts: 28
    Faseeh said:

Ppl expoited this very badly unfortunately. I saw many posts saying they got 3 mil gold, 6 awakening gems , 70 5* sig stones and 43 platpool sig stones. I stopped scrolling after that :(

Anyone getting a deja vue to red rifts bug?

Unfortunately i dont think kabam will be willing to hand out anything free after all those ppl got free stuff. I saw ppl who got platpool and so many friggin units from this bug

Once again people getting stuff for free. Cheers kabam for giving us a unfinished/bugged event.
  • 4kgang4kgang Posts: 16
    I also waste revives heal and units in cavalier difficulty against wolverinX final boss(10k life remain when lt was closed)

Hope I Will see these back...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    4kgang said:

I also waste revives heal and units in cavalier difficulty against wolverinX final boss(10k life remain when lt was closed)

Wasn't he fun? Lmao.

4kgang said:

Wasn't he fun? Lmao.
    Why it's look fun? I waste my ressources for finish 1 time a quest that game trash take away :#
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    4kgang said:

4kgang said:

Wasn't he fun? Lmao.
    Why it's look fun? I waste my ressources for finish 1 time a quest that game trash take away :#
    I wasn't talking about what you used, just the Fight. It was a pain in the butt for me. Lol.

4kgang said:

4kgang said:

Wasn't he fun? Lmao.
    I wasn't talking about what you used, just the Fight. It was a pain in the butt for me. Lol.
    Right, not my level but i tried 1 time to finish before starting lower ( surprising wolvX kick me a lot ) :'(