**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No EQ completion rewards for UC and Cavalier difficulty?? Really Kabam !!

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
Just saw there’s no completion rewards tab for the uncollected and cavalier difficulty so basically unless you finish cav totally, you cant get any zero rewards for finishing it once.

Same goes for uncollected. This is a simple way of showing up a new difficulty and stripping rewards off old ones.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    sorry
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    There’s a forum post covering this.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Iryse said:

Just saw there’s no completion rewards tab for the uncollected and cavalier difficulty so basically unless you finish cav totally, you cant get any zero rewards for finishing it once.

Same goes for uncollected. This is a simple way of showing up a new difficulty and stripping rewards off old ones.

Well they kinda put some rewards on the map throughout the quest. Seems like thats the idea behind the change, to maybe shake up the design of the EQ. You still got rewards along the way.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Iryse said:

Well they kinda put some rewards on the map throughout the quest. Seems like thats the idea behind the change, to maybe shake up the design of the EQ. You still got rewards along the way.
    So takes more time to hey rewards since you have to re run multiple quests for a few hundred 5 star shards

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Now we have seen cavalier dificulty let the uncollected dificulty a bit low so... eveeyone who became uncollected recently can collect 100 percent rewards too...seems like these months it became more hard..it's okey couse back to those days t was the last stage for everyone...but now there is one more hard dificulty so plz make uncollected a bit lighter so we can do it 100 percent too...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

I’m 90% sure they just put the completion rewards and spread them across the the 3 quests

Nah took out all 6* shards and sig stones from completion
    They pushed it somewhere else. Think of it like the scene where Patrick says they need to move the town in spongebob. I don’t like it either but asking as all the 6* shards are there, we will be ok
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I dont like how the rewards are now split across different paths. I understand the logic behind it, but the older way of reward split was better and it felt more satisfactory
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is where Kabam falls short on their communication. Instead of posting the buffed-not-buffed rewards, Kabam should have more fully explained the changes and explained the benefit.

I feel much better about it now than I did before. “Placing rewards on the map will allow some freedom to pursue rewards needing for crystal openings or rankups. It also brings some rewards your way between an initial clear and completion.”

Heck, just post the pics of completion and exploration. It would’ve saved a lot of grumpy forum posts.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    They didn’t strip the completion rewards they just moved them into the paths. Jesus there were multiple posts about this when they first announced the changes. Personally I think the data was telling them less people were fully exploring the quests and this is their way to get people to 100% complete uncollected and cavalier difficulties
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    honefstly id rather completion rewards than the spread through the quest map rewards. Its feels worth it to complete the eq with those rewards, i already know i cant 100% cav and idek if ill push for completion because i wont get the full rewards. while yes it may benifit thsoe unable to complete it completely and utterly punishes those that can complete but cant 100% but what do i know im just a stupid gamer
  • Seriously pissed off about this. I don’t have the champs to 100% explore uncollected, but I can eek out a completion. I was building up 6* shards to get my first 6*... with completion rewards alone it was going to take me 8 months... I’m at 8750... I was going to get my first 6* this week... not now. Now I don’t know when I’ll ever get one. Seriously, this is foul...