**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Persistent Combo Bug [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    No way! This gotta be fixed ASAP as I use Aegon in almost everything in questing
  • Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    I really hope that this is fixed before omega boss rush arrives :/
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    It happened with me too while I was clearing biohazard lane in 6.2.2 I got hit and Aegon couldn't shrug his incinerates due to backbalst. This Is a major issue because I was about to complete a Labyrinth path and due this bug I don't think I'll but in the meantime my revives and potions are expiring. Not to mention he was one of my main guy who I would have used for the omega boss rush. Please fix this issue as soon as possible and keep updating on the issue as there is a lot of content being roadblocked by this bug.
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike guys please put yourself in my position and then answer my question. I have a bunch of revives expiring in a few hours, not to mention dozens of potions and revives, that will expire tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and etc. What should I do? Start a path in abyss with a bugged Aegon and hope that you will fix the bug today. Or watch how my revives and potions are expiring and there is nothing I can do about it? Refreshing this thread every 30 mins is not very helpful. Thanks.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Please fix it as soon as possible , I'll be r5ing him in two days for lol explo. Plus he's an iconic kabam champ so priority please.
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    This is bug is limiting my progress towards 6.4 100% and will inhibit omega boss rush progress. Just want to add my voice to request this bug get top priority for fixing.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Same situation here. I have more than 100 potions and revives on my stash, and they'll start expiring in 4 days from now. I have expected to start another Abyss path on Friday but it looks like we are all doomed again.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Surely this can be hotfixed? An hour and a half until the 31 fight bossrush...
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit is it an alternative to freeze the timing of the remaining potions on stash while such kind of bug happens?

This would be a possible back up plan when such bug occurs. And let's be honest, we have bugs affecting abyss almost every other month.
  • TurdieFergTurdieFerg Posts: 2
    I realize the team is looking into this, but can we get somewhat regular updates @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit , as this bug is pretty time sensitive compared to many others due to expiring pots affecting so many individuals?
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit people are stuck in content until this is fixed. New content is coming out today and I can’t do anything about it.
  • I hope that with this issue being so time sensitive, and with how badly it breaks such a key champion, it will get fixed promptly. Status update, please!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit people are stuck in content until this is fixed. New content is coming out today and I can’t do anything about it.

Could always back out.. get the new content done.. then go back into abyss when the issue is resolved next update..
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Imagine if they designed the abyss content better so that more that 1 champ was viable for the majority or summoners? (I know there are other options but not ideal for 100%)

Aegon can't do every fight in the abyss..
    No, he can only do 80%. Hardly worth ranking up *rolls eyes*
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit people are stuck in content until this is fixed. New content is coming out today and I can’t do anything about it.

Could always back out.. get the new content done.. then go back into abyss when the issue is resolved next update..
    If you're in the middle of the run, it's stupid to back out. A lot of resources would have been used till that point. A fight or two in and yeah, can still think about backing out. Otherwise you've just wasted resources and time.

If you're in the middle of the run, it's stupid to back out. A lot of resources would have been used till that point. A fight or two in and yeah, can still think about backing out. Otherwise you've just wasted resources and time.
    I wasn't saying it was a good solution.. but he seemed concerned about getting the new content done.. so backing out is the only option he'd have if he wanted to get the content that just dropped done on day 1.. other option is waiting till the next update in october..

Imagine if they designed the abyss content better so that more that 1 champ was viable for the majority or summoners? (I know there are other options but not ideal for 100%)

Aegon can't do every fight in the abyss..
    No, he can only do 80%. Hardly worth ranking up *rolls eyes*
    So.. There are 104 fights in the abyss.. aegon is the best option for 44 of them.. by your statement above.. i'm guessing you didn't pass grade 8 math? Just to save you the trouble.. that comes out to 42.31%. Also.. depending on how much you are willing to spend.. almost any toon is viable for most fights..
  • SpartanAxSpartanAx Posts: 11
    Any updates on this? :(
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14
    Come on. You have me and others waiting to do Abyss, Labyrinth, boss rush or other long content with Aegon. Some of us have items expiring. Any updates? Will Aegon be fixed soon?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Come on. You have me and others waiting to do Abyss, Labyrinth, boss rush or other long content with Aegon. Some of us have items expiring. Any updates? Will Aegon be fixed soon?

It was reported yesterday. If you have a magic button that fixes bugs, please give it to them.
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14

It was reported yesterday. If you have a magic button that fixes bugs, please give it to them.
    And some people have already lost items waiting for this to be fixed when this bug really shouldn’t have occurred in the first place. I’m definitely not the only one who is impatient.
    edited September 2020

And some people have already lost items waiting for this to be fixed when this bug really shouldn’t have occurred in the first place. I’m definitely not the only one who is impatient.
    I don't understand why you think it shouldn't have occurred? Please explain to all the developers in the world how to 100% prevent bugs from happening from all software. I'm ready to listen. Invite EA Sports in as well so they can fix Madden too.

You are right though, you aren't the only impatient one. You are also aren't alone in those that don't understand that bug fixes are just switch you can turn on and off.
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31
    edited September 2020

You are definitely not the only one. This bug really messed up my plans.
  • We get that bug fixes take time, but the silence is deafening.

My champs are stuck in Abyss while this is going on. I can’t do the new event quests. I don’t have Nick Fury, Doom, or Void for important Alliance Wars.

Not to mention the units this bug has already cost, with no mention of remedying the issue.

We keep hearing that Kabam will be more transparent, things like this are a step backward.
    edited September 2020

We get that bug fixes take time, but the silence is deafening.

My champs are stuck in Abyss while this is going on. I can’t do the new event quests. I don’t have Nick Fury, Doom, or Void for important Alliance Wars.

Not to mention the units this bug has already cost, with no mention of remedying the issue.

We keep hearing that Kabam will be more transparent, things like this are a step backward.

It's barely been a day. They don't have information. If they aren't saying anything, it's because they don't have a cause or information to share. If your doctor runs tests on you and tells you he's giving the samples to the lab, are you going to call him every 10 minutes asking for a update? You can't say that you understand these take time and turn around and say they need to say something right away.

Also don't play the transparency card. That doesn't apply here. That's just you being petty.
  • Our situation in the game isn’t the same right now, so I don’t blame you for not understanding my concern. My issue resides with Kabam, not you.

Best not to worry about what goes on at the top.
  • JustagameJustagame Posts: 7
    Please, just ignore him. From what I know he/she is the last person in this forums with whom you should discuss something.

Most of us have the same problem here and it's very time-sensitive. Any update will be appreciated or maybe some temporary solution, that can save our resources, while the other team is fixing the bug.