**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whi are majik counters

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
I need to know so I can beat the uc difficulty on the event quest

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Blade, Human torch, somewhat havok, AA, high damage dealers, heal blockers, just to name a few.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Glad hulk, heal block/reversal, power control, and ability accuracy reduction champs all counter magik.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Someone not listed above yet is Omega Red. If you push her over a bar of power with medium, heavy, or sp2 (any tentacle hit) it can trigger limbo but you will not take any damage back.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Magik can power lock magik leading to magik never getting limbo

Not entirely accurate. If you use Magik as an attacker, against Magik, to get the attacking Magik to sp2 and this power lock, the defending Magik will have filled at least 1 bar (most likely 2 bars) and this proc’d limbo twice before the power lock goes in.

It would, however, be accurate to say that you won’t face limbo again once you’ve power locked her. Assuming you don’t mess up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    HT or Quake.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Magik can power lock magik leading to magik never getting limbo

Not entirely accurate. If you use Magik as an attacker, against Magik, to get the attacking Magik to sp2 and this power lock, the defending Magik will have filled at least 1 bar (most likely 2 bars) and this proc’d limbo twice before the power lock goes in.

It would, however, be accurate to say that you won’t face limbo again once you’ve power locked her. Assuming you don’t mess up.
    A-type Magik can power steal, but this doesn't activate d-type Magik's ability to proc limbo at different sets of power. Also RNG is a big favor. Once Power locked, you won't be able to proc limbo AGAIN

So in getting “A-type” Magik to 2 bars of power which is the ONLY WAY that she can power lock and power steal, is the “D-type“ Magik not filling her power bar at all. Can you record a video of this as I’ve never seen that before.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Omega, just medium, heavy and special, never use light attacks or only when she is below or upper a barr of power, when she's close to gain a barr you don't land light attacks or you take damage from limbo.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    CAIW or AA
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Someone said Mysterio can reflect the damage how does that work
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

His reflection gas off the sp1. It’s basically his version of limbo

MaxGaming said:

When I did my sp1 and she got limbo I took damage still even when I didn't hit her
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

When I did my sp1 and she got limbo I took damage still even when I didn't hit her
    but you regenerated after the timer ended, no?

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

but you regenerated after the timer ended, no?
    Nope
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Oh yeah taskmaster

Fr tho, AA ftw.