**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Omega Boss Rush Run

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
Done.

Pulls: 10% Skill T5CC, Tech T5CC.

Most effective champions in order w/ rating:
1. Doctor Doom (10/10)
2. Captain Marvel (9/10)
3. Sunspot (6/10)
4. Nick Fury (3/10)
5. Guillotine 2099 (1/10)

Items used: 7 team revives. I know, it's a lot. But that's the price I paid for the team I brought and their performance in the run. Doom and Marvel were the only ones putting in significant work. Guillotine 2099 was a wasted slot. About a third of the way in I realized my mistake and wished I brought Cap IW or HT instead. With that replacement alone, I'm certain I could do it again with 3 or 4 team revives max, as they are both high performing boss killers. It really wasn't very difficult.

If you haven't finished it yet, plan well. As you can see in my case, one mistake in your slot can cost you quite a bit.

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    seatin ramped up aegon and did the entire thing with one revive
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    I used Fury CMM Quake Colossus and Omega I only used 2 revives one was my fault so I could of done it in 1 revive I used most of the champ for everything omega was their just for synergy so I didnt use him at all
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Rookiie said:

So you’re the kind of man that values his time more than his items

I value both.
    The reason I wrote this post was to advise anybody who reads this to plan properly, and advise against using Guillotine 2099, since she wasted a slot.
    And in a 31 fight quest, you want all your champions putting in work.
    I disagree heavily. My 6*r3 g99 put in a decent amount of work.
    My team was
    5/65-max sig - doom/namor/ht
    6*r2 - ghost
    6*r3 - g99

Aegon/corvus were tied up so neither of them made it on the team.
    Happy for you dude.
    I genuinely really like G2099, I just couldn't manage to ramp her up.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Jaded said:

Rookiie said:

I value both.
    The reason I wrote this post was to advise anybody who reads this to plan properly, and advise against using Guillotine 2099, since she wasted a slot.
    My team was
    6*r2 - ghost
    6*r3 - g99

Happy for you dude.
    I can’t say I “needed” her to be ramped up. If that’s all you were going for then yes you would be disappointed. I think I ended one of her fights with an sp3. Beyond that I didn’t see a need to and very effective.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★

seatin ramped up aegon and did the entire thing with one revive

That's what I like to hear. I'm not ready to try yet but will be awesome if he works well. I got 25 single revives, 15 lvl 5 hp's and almost 700 units saved up.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I used Quake in most of the fights. 3 revives and 1 team revive total, but the team revive was a complete waste. It would've been just as easy if I used a normal revive in it's place. My full team was Quake, Corvus, Stealthy, Archangel, Sum Supreme. AA and SS probably saved me like 1 revive. Quake, Corvus, and Stealthy took pretty much everything. 😂
    Jaded said:

Rookiie said:

Jaded said:

Rookiie said:

I value both.
    My team was
    6*r2 - ghost
    6*r3 - g99

Happy for you dude.
    I can’t say I “needed” her to be ramped up. If that’s all you were going for then yes you would be disappointed. I think I ended one of her fights with an sp3. Beyond that I didn’t see a need to and very effective.
    That's the ticket though. I couldn't manage to do that.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Jaded said:

Rookiie said:

Jaded said:

Rookiie said:

I value both.
    My team was
    6*r2 - ghost
    6*r3 - g99

Happy for you dude.
    That's the ticket though. I couldn't manage to do that.
    The only real problem is she’s very easily switched out for another champ. I’m sure warlock would have been fine in replacement.
    Once I see havoc and sinister on the same lane I think g99 or warlock. But she also got man thing.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

This team good enough?
    (Taking that team with the exception of CMM, don't want to waste a slot on her unsynergised. Their Pi's are inflated cuz of suicides, I'm planning on turning them off because of the nature of the champs I'd want to use, and because I don't have coagulate yet).
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    5 revives used and 40-50 L2/3 potions. I used domino flaming trinity, doom and AA. Rulk for torch, sunspot, Claire and ebony maw fights. Doom for cmm, nova, annihulus. AA for surfer, mole man, Elsa. Then domino did the rest.

This team good enough?
    (Taking that team with the exception of CMM, don't want to waste a slot on her unsynergised. Their Pi's are inflated cuz of suicides, I'm planning on turning them off because of the nature of the champs I'd want to use, and because I don't have coagulate yet).

Mm I'm not so sure about Claire Voyant without suicides. Who else do you have that can power control?
    Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

Mm I'm not so sure about Claire Voyant without suicides. Who else do you have that can power control?
    No one that isn't a 4*, lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

I pretty much did it with 3 champs lol
    Quake did majority of the fights cap sparkles & omega red did what quake couldn't. Used nick fury for 2 fights and 5th slot was a 4* sabertooth, the rest are 5/65 max sig other than quake

Edit: 3 revives used overall on stupid mistakes

Similar story for me. Quake, Colossus, and Doom did pretty much everything. Used 3 revs in the end from mistakes. Sad thing was.. two of them were for Quake at the end... First one after I took her in against Mole Man like a fool, then I revved her up, fought Doom, and let him bait out my heavy..
    edited September 2020
    Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

I woulda brought quake, but she's just a 4*. I would hate to waste time quaking 100k+ healthpools with a 4* quake without suicides.
    As for power control in general, I don't think it's really needed. I've done all the other epic boss rushes (very nearly) itemless with that team at the core (of course, there was suicides, and a few 4*s used as well).
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Aegon ftw even bugged.

Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

I woulda brought quake, but she's just a 4*. I would hate to waste time quaking 100k+ healthpools with a 4* quake without suicides.
    As for power control in general, I don't think it's really needed. I've done all the other epic boss rushes (very nearly) itemless with that team at the core (of course, there was suicides, and a few 4*s used as well).
    If you're comfortable with Void and BWCV, and they worked for you before, go for it. Havok, Stealthy and Ghost will clear most of it for you anyway. Imo, CMM is a powerhouse and I would also consider taking her with a 4* Fury.
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

If you're comfortable with Void and BWCV, and they worked for you before, go for it. Havok, Stealthy and Ghost will clear most of it for you anyway. Imo, CMM is a powerhouse and I would also consider taking her with a 4* Fury.
    I thought of doing that CMM combo, but the team slots...and for the fact that I only have a 3* Fury 😐
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

Thanks for the info, nevertheless!
    edited September 2020

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

I thought of doing that CMM combo, but the team slots...and for the fact that I only have a 3* Fury 😐
    Yeah that's the thing, I have never quested with Void or BWCV so you'll need to ask yourself whether or not you think CMM can do as much work as the other two combined, in your hands. If not, definitely don't take her. But I must say she surprised me. You're most welcome dude & lmk how it goes!

Edit: you are also the proud owner of my 1000th comment. May that luck bring you an itemless run and the T5CC you need.
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

Yeah that's the thing, I have never quested with Void or BWCV so you'll need to ask yourself whether or not you think CMM can do as much work as the other two combined, in your hands. If not, definitely don't take her. But I must say she surprised me. You're most welcome dude & lmk how it goes!

Edit: you are also the proud owner of my 1000th comment. May that luck bring you an itemless run and the T5CC you need.
    Oh lol, thanks bro! Or...you're welcome, I guess 😅
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

This team good enough?

Also yeah, I find Claire and void to be extremely effective in many scenarios. Those 2 alongside ghost took me all the way to the 6.2 champion boss, and I just got Claire like 2 weeks ago! Nevertheless, I find myself using them more than sparkles, as I find it impossible to bring a 3* Nick into act 6. That synergy is almost mandatory to have an effective use for the champ, and for a 31-fight, varied boss rush, I find that to be a turnoff for me...

PS: I pretty much took stealthy up like an hour ago, but I have a lot of experience with my 4* from when I was exploring act 5 (and annihilating every single Thing war boss I saw along the way with him!)
  • I am planning to go in with 2 domino, rulk, massacre, venom. Is that good enough?
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I went in with mags, colossus, cmm, nf, quake....I used 3 revives in total