**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Persistent Combo Bug [Title edited for clarity]

13»

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    This bug made the omega boss rush a bit tiresome with aegon. Needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

This bug made the omega boss rush a bit tiresome with aegon. Needs to be fixed ASAP.

The Omega boss rush can be completed with champions who aren't Aegon..
  • SpartanAxSpartanAx Posts: 11
    I was testing on LOL trying to reply this bug and it seems that aegon loses his abilities if he lose his combo by getting struck even if he is at 0 combo, if you can see the first video uploaded in this post that it was on punisher 2099, aegon is getting struck and he doesn’t have the buff of combo meter, i know that this doesn’t make sense because it’s 0 combo meter, but I was using 4 star aegon in LOL using unstoppable heavy and getting struck so I can get my 6 furies and also getting struck by the unstoppable that aegon triggers with combo meter of 750 hits and I didn’t lose my abilities, so you can still doing abyss with aegon with this bug but you need to no lose his combo by getting hit without the combo meter buff
  • SpartanAxSpartanAx Posts: 11
    edited September 2020
    On this fight I´m getting struck by using unstoppable heavy and the unstoppable that triggers aegon on 750 combo and I´m still with his abilities, but when I get hit and lose my combo, then i lose all my abilities that i have on the persistant charge

https://youtube.com/watch?v=szJjV-1jyz0
  • I'm just piling on here but I'd really like to know whats going on with this....planning my final abyss path for tomorrow, a ton of potions and revives in overflow expiring within days, I hope they don't just act like this doesnt exist for weeks.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Nocko said:

Is there an update on this? I was planning a boss rush run tomorrow... probably still do it but it would be nice not to have to deal with a bug

Use thing with heimdal, Angela, champ and hella. Watch vid thing can cheese it. Luckily no need for aegon this time.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Here is another example of the bug, even though i didn't manage to record it. In AQ my aegon was at high enough persistent charges that he will trigger the true strike buff on crit. But after i got hit and lost my combo, aegon no longer triggered true strike buffs on crit even though he should still have been able to thanks to his persistent charges.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Seems he fixed as was using him in boss rush and got hit and still got true accuracy after
  • Mighty76543Mighty76543 Posts: 20
    Same here
    Wiredawg1 said:

Seems he fixed as was using him in boss rush and got hit and still got true accuracy after

Same here. I used him in rol right now and he didn’t lose his buffs after I intentionally got hit by cap marvel. Might be fixed already. Confirm if y’all can.
  • Yay! He seems to be back to normal now on my end. Would be great if we could get some sort of official confirmation from Kabam!
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Hey there everyone, we pushed out a fix that should address this issue. You may want to restart your game if you haven't done so already.

Thanks to the mods and the devs for patching it this fast .
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31

Hey there everyone, we pushed out a fix that should address this issue. You may want to restart your game if you haven't done so already.

Thank you!
  • Thank you!
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    Thank you Kabam team for coming through on this so quickly. Much appreciated:)
  • Hey there everyone, we pushed out a fix that should address this issue. You may want to restart your game if you haven't done so already.

Thank you for the update!
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14

Thank you for fixing! Sorry for any hostilities.
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    Thank you for fixing this quickly it is much appreciated
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    Thanks for pushing the fix kabam, very much appreciated and glad to see the voice of the community is being heard 🙏🏼
  • Thank you so much for the fast response!
  • HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    Can anyone confirm that the bug is fixed in the Abyss? Want to start a path today.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Dont know about the abyss but I ran act6 paths for most of the day with no issue using aegon.
  • HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    edited September 2020
    Yeah, but you dont reach the 999 combo in Act6.
  • MR6187MR6187 Posts: 12
    Can anyone confirm that the bug has been fixed before i start my abyss run?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I was in AQ yesterday evening and he was still NOT shrugging off suicides (even after restarting the game) on new fights if he had previously been hit in a different fight. Have not had a chance to really test anymore today, but didn't seem fixed to me. Mostly just replying to bump this thread again so others can try to confirm the behavior they are seeing now.