**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Replay Bug or infinite rewards

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Is the quest back up yet? It’s not up yet for me.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Rewind the clock on everyones accounts to before it got released. As others have stated rewards should not stay. I’ve lost any motivation to spend on this game whatsoever now

GagoH said:

Rewind the clock on everyones accounts to before it got released. As others have stated rewards should not stay. I’ve lost any motivation to spend on this game whatsoever now

Hell no, I am not redoing that act 5 quest, or those UC EQ quests either.
    Im guessing you were one that exploited as well then? This is the largest exploit in the games history and rerolling the accounts is the only way they can effectively remove the items , I’d imagine it to be a lot more complicated removing it on a player basis

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Im guessing you were one that exploited as well then? This is the largest exploit in the games history and rerolling the accounts is the only way they can effectively remove the items , I’d imagine it to be a lot more complicated removing it on a player basis
    I didn’t exploit at all, I was still researching what path to take before they took it down. Stop throwing baseless and stupid assumptions around.
    You’re literally complaining about having to do a few hours of content again, when people got 19 AGs, multiple 6* shards. That breaks the Game and shouldn’t be allowed whatsoever. If that means rerolling accounts, then so be it
    Sneakyko said:

I think egregious re runs should be rolled back not sure if this is possible but for example if someone was seen to have re run it like 10 times their account would be rolled back or something
    Although then the problem is the cutoff someone is always gonna get the short end here

Thats why they Should just roll everyones accounts back... its too large of a sample size to individually look into everyone who did it.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

I didn’t exploit at all, I was still researching what path to take before they took it down. Stop throwing baseless and stupid assumptions around.
    You’re literally complaining about having to do a few hours of content again, when people got 19 AGs, multiple 6* shards. That breaks the Game and shouldn’t be allowed whatsoever. If that means rerolling accounts, then so be it
    I highly doubt someone got 19 awakening gems
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    How does it affect others? That is like saying a hacker brings down the value of the game
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

It's just how things like these work

According to who?

I'm pretty sure something like this happened during the rifts event as well, so it is what it is.

And Kabam had taken away the extra rewards from the rifts
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

It's just how things like these work

According to who?

I'm pretty sure something like this happened during the rifts event as well, so it is what it is.

And Kabam had taken away the extra rewards from the rifts
    Kabam made a mistake. They released the side event with not enough testing (clearly). Certain players benefited from this (for a very short period of time, Kabam resolved it very quickly). It's not the fault of the players that Kabam made this error. Now let's hope Kabam can fix their side quest and release it once again so we can all be happy again.