**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Side Quest Replay Bug or infinite rewards

Comments

• NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    @KDSuperFlash10 where did you get that picture from of the path ways
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

Crcrcrc said:

Qfury said:

Damn, wish I cashed in on this lol

I wish I didn’t. I think I am gonna get a temporary ban for an accident and lose out on the summoner appreciation calendar
    worth it if you went for the 1000 6 star shards/7500 5 star shards route. I think out of all the paths, this one and the 5 star awakening are the most crazy.

I mean people would have farmed like maybe 15-20k 6 star shards and 150-200k 5 star shards. Thats better than the appreciation calendar
    I did the platpool thing 2 or 3 times and didn’t even get platpool so it wasn’t worth it
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Navieen said:

@KDSuperFlash10 where did you get that picture from of the path ways

Cat Murdock's Twitter page
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Thank you mate
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

i accidently thought that was a feature and got the rewards twice? am i in danger??

nah you won't get banned or anything
    how wrong i was back then 😂

i accidently thought that was a feature and got the rewards twice? am i in danger??

nah you won't get banned or anything
    how wrong i was back then 😂
    Yeah thanks for that
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    How long has it been down lmao
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

It would be really interesting if there were any accountability at Kabam. They screw something up that actually benefits players and it’s got to be taken down and fixed right away; Something that hurts us, we end up waiting days and days for it to be fixed and then we wait longer for compensation.

How about they just say, ‘we screwed up because we’re incompetent fools, so go ahead and take advantage of it.’

No way should anyone have rewards taken away or get banned. I worked all day and didn’t get to do even one run, but people who did should be commended for seeing an opportunity and taking it.

I went onto YouTube to see some of the new Cav difficulty while playing it. Someone commenting on Lagacy video that he farmed 33 AGs, you think that sort of thing should just be let go and left as is? You can't be serious 😂
    I think he meant that they should just leave the bug on so that everyone can farm as much as they want.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

It would be really interesting if there were any accountability at Kabam. They screw something up that actually benefits players and it’s got to be taken down and fixed right away; Something that hurts us, we end up waiting days and days for it to be fixed and then we wait longer for compensation.

How about they just say, ‘we screwed up because we’re incompetent fools, so go ahead and take advantage of it.’

No way should anyone have rewards taken away or get banned. I worked all day and didn’t get to do even one run, but people who did should be commended for seeing an opportunity and taking it.

I went onto YouTube to see some of the new Cav difficulty while playing it. Someone commenting on Lagacy video that he farmed 33 AGs, you think that sort of thing should just be let go and left as is? You can't be serious 😂
    Regardless of who it is, that should be removed at the very least. 33 AGs is extreme.
    zeezee57 said:

Crcrcrc said:

ddom said:

Crcrcrc said:

Qfury said:

Damn, wish I cashed in on this lol

I wish I didn’t. I think I am gonna get a temporary ban for an accident and lose out on the summoner appreciation calendar
    worth it if you went for the 1000 6 star shards/7500 5 star shards route. I think out of all the paths, this one and the 5 star awakening are the most crazy.

I mean people would have farmed like maybe 15-20k 6 star shards and 150-200k 5 star shards. Thats better than the appreciation calendar
    I did the platpool thing 2 or 3 times and didn’t even get platpool so it wasn’t worth it
    Wait didn't you say on like the first page you did it and got plat pool and close to 1k units.
    No platpool but I have 7 pieces just missing one lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

Regardless of who it is, that should be removed at the very least. 33 AGs is extreme.
    it was someone commenting not Lagacy. That's the point, these extra rewards should all be removed.
    I would understand a certain amount as a gesture of error. Perhaps 3 rounds. Before anyone suggests such, I only ran it once. I could simply understand some allowance. 33 runs is insane.