**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just finished completing Act 6 Chapter 2. Here's my thoughts...

This is what I thought about each quest:
6.2.1: Hated the lifecycle node, but there weren't many difficult fights on the path I took. I managed to get a one shot on the boss with Thing
6.2.2: By far the easiest unique global node in the chapter for me. I mostly used Emma Frost for this quest. I feel so lucky to have a Captain Marvel, which made the sinister fight doable.
6.2.3: Another relatively easy global node. Not much else to say
6.2.4: I feel like I played well with the destructive feedback node. I put myself in the mindset that the defender is unblockable while the shield is up even though they are not unblockable. Took me a couple tries to defeat the boss.
6.2.5: Nothing too hard about the global nodes, it really helps you nail intercepting. However the boss was a massive pain, I feel like if Kabam removed the 'Strength in Numbers' node it would be a much better.
6.2.6: The quest I had been dreading. The path to The Champion was pretty easy, I only had to revive on Magik. The Champion boss was a massive unit drain, in total I spent about 900 units on the boss (around 600 for the final 10% alone). I think a way they could improve this fight is that when The Champion uses a light (in the 70-40% phase) or a medium (in the 40-10% phase), make some sort of callout so the player can identify if the attack is unblockable or not.

Rewards:
From the rank up gem crystal I got a 3-4 skill gem which I immediately put into Aegon.
From the cavalier crystals I got 3 three stars (very epic)
Lastly from the 5 star I got She-Hulk (new champion)

Here is the ranking of quests in 6.2 from easiest to hardest (in my opinion)
Boss Path Overall
6.2.1 6.2.2 6.2.3
6.2.3 6.2.6 6.2.4
6.2.4 6.2.3 6.2.1
6.2.2 6.2.5 6.2.2
6.2.5 6.2.1 6.2.5
6.2.6 6.2.4 6.2.6

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    That was a really informative write-up, I really enjoyed reading it but may I know your questing team for 6.2 because I'm planning a similar run soon, but maybe after the nerf
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

That was a really informative write-up, I really enjoyed reading it but may I know your questing team for 6.2 because I'm planning a similar run soon, but maybe after the nerf

My main team was: Nick Fury, Emma Frost, Thing, Medusa (all at rank 5 equivalent). The spare slot was for synergy purposes, path purposes or boss purposes.
    For example: in 6.2.1 I swapped Emma Frost (the only 6 star on the team) for 5 star Domino and put Cable in the spare slot so I could go down the gated mutant path
    I think I should concentrate on taking 5 stars to r5 😂😂, is there a chance that rank 4 5 stars and rank1 six stars can squeak through??
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    My Domino is only rank 4 and she worked out quite alright. Although I was using a 20% champion boost and 15% health and attack boosts
    Naturally, if I'm running rank 4 5 stars I'll need boosts for the path as well as the boss but I think I'll wait till the nerf
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, even with boosts and starting with full health, I still got ruined on that champion boss with Claire! Granted, she's only rank 4, but I run suicides. Spent like 500 units, but could only get him to about 20% health. Is stealthy still viable for the fight?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I'm about to do 6.2.4. Been practicing against the first fight to get used to the DF node.

Thanks for the info.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I think I should concentrate on taking 5 stars to r5 😂😂, is there a chance that rank 4 5 stars and rank1 six stars can squeak through??

I did it with rank 4 5 stars and 1 r1 6 star. So can you.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

6.2.1: Hated the lifecycle node, but there weren't many difficult fights on the path I took. I managed to get a one shot on the boss with Thing
    6.2.2: By far the easiest unique global node in the chapter for me. I mostly used Emma Frost for this quest. I feel so lucky to have a Captain Marvel, which made the sinister fight doable.
    6.2.4: I feel like I played well with the destructive feedback node. I put myself in the mindset that the defender is unblockable while the shield is up even though they are not unblockable. Took me a couple tries to defeat the boss.
    6.2.5: Nothing too hard about the global nodes, it really helps you nail intercepting. However the boss was a massive pain, I feel like if Kabam removed the 'Strength in Numbers' node it would be a much better.
    6.2.6: The quest I had been dreading. The path to The Champion was pretty easy, I only had to revive on Magik. The Champion boss was a massive unit drain, in total I spent about 900 units on the boss (around 600 for the final 10% alone). I think a way they could improve this fight is that when The Champion uses a light (in the 70-40% phase) or a medium (in the 40-10% phase), make some sort of callout so the player can identify if the attack is unblockable or not.

Rewards:
    From the rank up gem crystal I got a 3-4 skill gem which I immediately put into Aegon.

Boss Path Overall
    6.2.1 6.2.2 6.2.3
    6.2.3 6.2.6 6.2.4
    6.2.4 6.2.3 6.2.1
    6.2.2 6.2.5 6.2.2
    6.2.5 6.2.1 6.2.5
    6.2.6 6.2.4 6.2.6

ya i completed act 6.2 a month ago and i gotta say it wasn't as hard as i thought but going 100% is where they gotta nerf it. As for the Champion fight i had Doom but still used about 150 units just reviving Doom but i couldn't imagine the Champion pre-nerf. Mad respect for those who did that fight pre-nerf and especially the ftp that did it pre-nerf
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Rewards:

Boss Path Overall
    6.2.1 6.2.2 6.2.3
    6.2.3 6.2.6 6.2.4
    6.2.4 6.2.3 6.2.1
    6.2.2 6.2.5 6.2.2
    6.2.5 6.2.1 6.2.5
    6.2.6 6.2.4 6.2.6

ya i completed act 6.2 a month ago and i gotta say it wasn't as hard as i thought but going 100% is where they gotta nerf it. As for the Champion fight i had Doom but still used about 150 units just reviving Doom but i couldn't imagine the Champion pre-nerf. Mad respect for those who did that fight pre-nerf and especially the ftp that did it pre-nerf
    Brian Grant did it pre-nerf and itemless. That's crazy. Mad respect to that.
    Has the stealthy versus champion bug been fixed?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I hated 6.2.5 the most, I found 6.2.6 easier after getting the champion fight figured out.

Has the stealthy versus champion bug been fixed?

Anybody?