**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Appreciation post for Kabam

I just finished my first run through Cavalier difficulty and i want to say that i really liked that you gave some nice nodes for the attackers as well and the fact that some node combinations ended up in the players advantage was a nice touch as well.

Also after seeing the complete with a 4* objectives i was getting worried about how a 4* would handle the block damage but to my surprise the attack values werent crazy big which made the whole experience more pleasant and the ideea of completing a path with only 4*'s feel possible.

This isnt really related to cavalier difficulty but the animation team really outdid itself with Professor X, hes easily got some of the best animations in the game.

All in all i found the cavalier difficulty really fun and i wanted to congratulate everyone that worked at it.

P.s. Cant wait to see how they nodes will look next month and if well have some new attacker buffing nodes.

Comments

• Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Yeah, the paths were fun and way easier than I thought they would be .
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

The nodes were very fun

Always a blast seeing life transfer. Made it incredibly fun using a champ like carnage

The deal at the end seems pretty good with the discount . Might pick it up myself

Completely forgot about the deal but yeah that deal is pretty juicy
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I haven't done a quest in cav eq, but I noticed the attacker befitting node, and I reread it a few times because I thought i understood it wrong. this is how you reward a diverse roster, kabam, not by nodes like caustic temper
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    by far the best way to balance the used of heroes of all classes. The design is really commendable. Could have been better if reduced useless nodes that were nothing but to spend energy on.

Havent been able to try it out properly yet, doing my 4* run first.. reached 3.1 before stopping for sleep. I've got to say I'm enjoying it so far. Some really interesting nodes which I need to try out a few champs on whilst exploring.

Yes, the fights with 4*s is long.. but the reward being 10% T5CC.. I'll spend and extra couple hours for that. As long as you read what the nodes are asking you to do, and think creatively it can be pretty easy. The medusa boss was 1 shot with BWCV, who did a fair bit if work on her path too.

If you're going for the 4* solo objective, you need to accept that it'll take a while, most fights will take between 100-300 hits, and you need to make full use of what its telling you to do (e.g. expired bleeds = fury), those are going to be what makes the quest a lot more enjoyable, and make life a lot easier getting through it.

Good thing with it being designed this way, newly cavalier players have a couple easier paths to take, ensuring they get rewards, and if they have the skill, likelihood will be they'll have at least some 4*s to push the 1 path per quest to attempt to get the bonus rewards.

Hopefully future months follow these sorts of node patterns where you're not penalised, but instead rewarded. Interested to see what the solo will be for next month.

Yeah i love that it was designed in a way so if you dont use someone that benefits from the nodes you can still do it as long as you can play around the second node. Also the nodes made me play some champions i havent used in a while which was nice. I do hope as well that they keep this kind of node reward because it feels great for once to gain from the nodes instead of being at a constant disadvantage.

Also now thinking about it i wonder if ebony maw would have half decent damage in the mystic one, gotta test that later.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    the only thing im stuck on is Majik
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

You got a blade?
    Naw
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    MaxGaming said:

Naw

Dam that's who I used if you got a Namor maybe he would work too.
    MaxGaming said:

Had a rough time with her as well barely got a 1 shot with torch and his prefight. I think Ghulk might work good for her also archangel can probably take care of her pretty easily.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    waiting for AQ to be cleared so i can use corvus on apocalypse, but the first 5 quests have been really fun, cosmic aptitude was a blast
    MaxGaming said:

these are my options for the fight

Im not sure if anyone there can do it since preferably youd want her limbo to never proc and unless i miss something none of those champs can really do it unless you got a 4* awakened archangel that you can rank up.

With that said you might be able to bring a few heavy hitters and just brute force your way but that might cost a few too many revives and might not be worth it in the end.

Id suggest waiting and doing uncollected or some other content meanwhile in hopes of pulling a better counter like Archangel, Omega red, quake (if you can get decent at using her).
  • Ever_72Ever_72 Posts: 7
    The amount of work that they put in to be pro player is hard. Kudos to them for being able to take feedback and work hard on this game
    Looking back at it i probably shouldve figured that out sorry for that also how much hp has she got on uncollected? if she is around 150k you might be able to brute force your way with corvus and maybe ronin as well? If i remeber right one of his stances had some aar. Also if you get that torch to around r4 and use his prefight he might be able to get her close to dying or even one shot her depending on the limbo damage.

Ideally youd want to get her low with torch then finish the fight with a hard hitter like corvus.
  • MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Im not sure if anyone there can do it since preferably youd want her limbo to never proc and unless i miss something none of those champs can really do it unless you got a 4* awakened archangel that you can rank up.

With that said you might be able to bring a few heavy hitters and just brute force your way but that might cost a few too many revives and might not be worth it in the end.

Id suggest waiting and doing uncollected or some other content meanwhile in hopes of pulling a better counter like Archangel, Omega red, quake (if you can get decent at using her).
    I hate to break the news but i am on the Uncollected difficulty

I’m having a brew then going for Magik with Magik. If you can power lock her limbo is irrelevant
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    I agree that is was really fun node wise running the cosmic path with Angela was an absolute blast.

... that Apocalypse fight has me terrified for when he is the AQ boss next season. As a defender he seems terribly designed. Of course I have only fought him once and that was in cavalier so obviously my fault but that sp1 has me very concerned.

But overall it was fun. Not sure about how much I want to clear 7 paths but Claire destroys the nodes so it is only the boss that scares me.
    HI_guys said:

MaxGaming said:

For a guy who keeps spamming Taskmaster, you haven't even leveled up the 4*. Such a hypocrite
    why would I i need to take up more important champions such as Warlock Mags Mysterioand corvus taskmasteras a 4* can't compete the content and i find it pointless to take him up if i have better options
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

HI_guys said:

MaxGaming said:

For a guy who keeps spamming Taskmaster, you haven't even leveled up the 4*. Such a hypocrite
    why would I i need to take up more important champions such as Warlock Mags Mysterioand corvus taskmasteras a 4* can't compete the content and i find it pointless to take him up if i have better options
    STOP SPAMMING TASKMASTER IF YOU THINK ITS POINTLESS THEN

MaxGaming said:

HI_guys said:

MaxGaming said:

STOP SPAMMING TASKMASTER IF YOU THINK ITS POINTLESS THEN
    I said I find a 4* so I'm going for skill and mutant to try and obtain him
    edited September 2020

Remember follow the rules when prior to posting so nobody else gets banned
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    4 stars are still usable in act 5.