**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to Claim Items From Stash [Merged Threads]

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I’ve come across an extremely worrying bug. I can’t claim anything from my stash except rewards. I’ve seen people mention iso but nothing about items. I’ve attached some images. I’m on an IPhone SE (2020) on IOS 13.6.1

This is how my stash looks before doing anything

I click ‘Claim Max’ and it simply greys out the button without claiming anything

Same thing happens if trying to claim an individual item. Only the sell option appears

I’m sure you can understand the urgency of this bug. I’m not really a fan of letting items expire for no reason
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Strange that this seems to be a very specific issue that only a few people are having. I’m going to try a support ticket so that they are definitely aware.
    So a bit of an update on this.

I’ve submitted a support ticket, nothing back.

I’ve tried it on my IPhone 5S on IOS 12 and still can’t claim anything.

I’ve also tried it on my Huawei p20 mate lite to no avail.

So not working on IOS or Android. Seems to be account specific since not everyone is experiencing this. If they were I’m sure there would be threads plastered across the forums

The lack of any sort of official word on this is troubling, as this is pretty game breaking. At least my Iso claim is working again
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

So not working on IOS or Android. Seems to be account specific since not everyone is experiencing this. If they were I’m sure there would be threads plastered across the forums

The lack of any sort of official word on this is troubling, as this is pretty game breaking. At least my Iso claim is working again

I just got sent a generic questionnaire about different topics surrounding the circumstance of the bug. This happened last year in November 2019, at that time it took them 1 month to fix this bug.

I grinded a large amount of items in anticipation for the new content and the abyss, over 400 potions and they will start expiring in the next 2 days, with other items already expiring.

All that effort for nothing, really, really disheartening and upsetting.
    Jesus that’s bad. It’s a really weird bug and why it’s happening to accounts so specifically is even weirder. What were sorts of questions they were asking? Just wondering in case there is some sort of interim fix I can work out

Approximately when did you first notice this issue?
    Which version of the Marvel Contest of Champions are you running?
    What is the operating system and version of your device? (Example: iOS 11)
    Did this issue occur after a recent hardware or software update?
    Did anything strange happen before this issue occurred?

These we're the questions, I answered them 12 hours ago and no response so far.

I can't believe this is happening, not to mention the constant connection issues, of course if/when my items expire I won't get anything back and they will be "sorry this happpened to me, please understand we can't do anything about this, we beg you to just accept it".
    Hm. The fact this has happened before gives me pause. I had assumed it was something to do with the introduction of sell from stash, but it seems completely different if it’s happened before.

I can only hope it’s a similar fix that was needed last trine and this doesn’t take a month. I’ve got 6.2.6 compensation expiring in 14 days. I’m going to keep pushing until we get word that they’re at least looking at it

In the meantime I’m going to keep experimenting. See if I can kind some way to bypass the bug. I’m really sorry it happened to you the first time. If they’ve sent out a questionnaire they must be aware it’s happened again
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

I just got sent a generic questionnaire about different topics surrounding the circumstance of the bug. This happened last year in November 2019, at that time it took them 1 month to fix this bug.

I grinded a large amount of items in anticipation for the new content and the abyss, over 400 potions and they will start expiring in the next 2 days, with other items already expiring.

All that effort for nothing, really, really disheartening and upsetting.
    Jesus that’s bad. It’s a really weird bug and why it’s happening to accounts so specifically is even weirder. What were sorts of questions they were asking? Just wondering in case there is some sort of interim fix I can work out

Approximately when did you first notice this issue?
    Which version of the Marvel Contest of Champions are you running?
    What is the operating system and version of your device? (Example: iOS 11)
    Did this issue occur after a recent hardware or software update?
    Did anything strange happen before this issue occurred?

These we're the questions, I answered them 12 hours ago and no response so far.

I can't believe this is happening, not to mention the constant connection issues, of course if/when my items expire I won't get anything back and they will be "sorry this happpened to me, please understand we can't do anything about this, we beg you to just accept it".
    Hm. The fact this has happened before gives me pause. I had assumed it was something to do with the introduction of sell from stash, but it seems completely different if it’s happened before.

I can only hope it’s a similar fix that was needed last trine and this doesn’t take a month. I’ve got 6.2.6 compensation expiring in 14 days. I’m going to keep pushing until we get word that they’re at least looking at it

In the meantime I’m going to keep experimenting. See if I can kind some way to bypass the bug. I’m really sorry it happened to you the first time. If they’ve sent out a questionnaire they must be aware it’s happened again
    Update, it started working for me again.

I've claimed items 3 times already, hopefully everyone affected by this is good to go as well.
    Still not working for me , but I’m glad it’s working for you. You’ve already been screwed enough
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Still not working for me. (Tried to restart few times)
    Follow all the troubleshoot steps for iOS and nothing worked

I have place in my inventory to claim but claim from
    Stash doesn’t works. It doesn’t even “think” like the short delay it usually has when claiming/using items.

I marked team revive in my inventory that I can’t claim but there are many other items I can’t (small revives, sig stones, energy refill etc...)

What should I do with all the items that are going to waste?
  • That happens to me with refills since the new update.
    I also tried to delete the app and re-install it.
    It still doesn’t works.

I opened a ticket yesterday when I just noticed that but no one reply yet
    So decently big update. It was ‘claiming’ for about to minutes there.

It claimed all the revives I had in my overflow, so that was great. It still isn’t claiming other items.

The button was working for 2 minutes there kind of. I was pressing it and the loading thing would appear, the items would shift as it is was moving to my inventory, but wouldn’t

It has now reverted to its previous state
    Still nothing to me
    3 hours left before i lose some energy refills.

Carmel1 said:

Still nothing to me
    3 hours left before i lose some energy refills.

I’ve already lost one. I’m trying to figure out what might have caused it to partially work.

A part of me thinks it might have been because I hadn’t touched the game in a few hours

• JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Yesterday sell from stash quit working. I click both items, click sell, click confirm button, the window closes and the items are still there and still selected.
  • For anyone who hasn't done so already, could you please share the information requested in the forum bug report template? Getting that extra information is helpful in trying to reproduce the issue.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Jestuh said:

Yesterday sell from stash quit working. I click both items, click sell, click confirm button, the window closes and the items are still there and still selected.

I was trying to reply to Jestuh but his thread got merged here, so here goes, although it's not the same problem but anyway : what were the items ? I noticed today I couldn't sell directly from stash two boosters (+10% and +20% champion boosters, the green ones), I had to do the usual "sell from inventory and then claim from stash". Right after that, I was able to sell three arenas boosters from the stash.

In fact, I was able to reproduce that bug : I have another one expiring in 8 days (10% att/health), can't sell it from stash.

For anyone who hasn't done so already, could you please share the information requested in the forum bug report template? Getting that extra information is helpful in trying to reproduce the issue.

It’s not device specific because I was trying on apple and on Samsung phone.
    It’s not iOS version because the bug happened two days ago while I had the previous iOS version, and last night I update to 13.7 and problem still exists.
    I also deleted the game and re-install it and problem still exists.
  • Even if you've seen it on different versions or devices, could you please share the information on them with us? Any extra information we can get can be helpful for looking into something.

Even if you've seen it on different versions or devices, could you please share the information on them with us? Any extra information we can get can be helpful for looking into something.

iPhone 11
  • Abel_BlackwellAbel_Blackwell Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue, but since this latest update I'm not able to claim my items from the stash (potions, revives, and energy) I just press Claim Max but nothing happens.

When I select some the "Sell" option shows green, but the other one keeps as "Claim Max" and it still doesn't work when I press it. I'm just able to watch their time counter go down, but nothing else. I opened a lot of free crystals with the purpose of using those potions (more than 100 levels 1 and 2) to advance in Story Mode to become Uncollected and now I cannot use them as they continue expiring.

This is so unfair. I already deleted the cache, logged out and in again and the problem persists. What else can I do or who can assist me?

Even if you've seen it on different versions or devices, could you please share the information on them with us? Any extra information we can get can be helpful for looking into something.

I’ve tried it on an:
    iPhone SE (2020)
    iPhone 5S
    Huawei P20 Mate Lite

The IPhone SE is on IOS 13.6.1, not sure about the other ones.
  • dwc95133dwc95133 Posts: 6
    edited September 2020
    I have the same issue. Unable to claim items since game update. The claim button becomes translucent after click and nothing was claimed.

Phone: iPhone 10 XS Max
    Device operating system: iOS 13.6.1
    Carrier: AT&T
    Problem occured when I was on WiFi
    Game version: 28.1.0
    While you are checking this issue can you tell us what should we do to get compensated for all the items we lost and about to lose?
    Should we take screenshots? Or you can see in your logs what expired? Or there is no intention to compensate?

It’s really mess with my plans to run all the new difficulties for this month.
    Can’t use my energy refills for legend run, can use my revives in cavalier difficulty, Can’t push in AW with using my boosts and potions, etc...
  • NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    i cant claim my items.
    Iso, rewards and catalyst works fine.
    My items will expire soon.
    Help Kabam people!
    I am on android s10+
  • dwc95133dwc95133 Posts: 6
    Are we getting reimbursement for the expiring items? There are over 600 items in my overflow that are expiring in preparation for my AOL path 5 run. Please advice @Kabam Zibiit
  • P4ULP4UL Posts: 1
    I have the same problem, I think the error is in the account and not the device.

I was forced to sell a group revives for this problem, and in the next few hours I will expire refills, revives, orbs, gems.

@Kabam Zibiit Please tell us how they will compensate for everything lost while they fix the error.
  • NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    Its super annoying!
    I got 20 big energy refills and over 150 small ones!
    And i cant use them.
  • And where can I find the template or the help ticket mentioned here??

I want to send that info as well to get a solution.

I'm really disappointed since I thought I would be able to become Uncollected with my items or at least make a good advance, I saved for a long time and opened all my crystals to take advantage of the 20% boost, but this issue cleared that from the map for now. Over 100 potions, revives, and energy fillers on the road to oblivion. Not fun at all.